Just installed the UPR shifter....

Griffin

Established Member
I just got done installing the UPR shifter and let me tell you, this thing shifts like butter! Nive smooth shifts, short throws and no more missing third.

My only complaint is that the Tranny noise seemed to get a bit louder than before. I was told this is normal?

I would recommend this shifter if people are in the market for one. So far, so good:thumbsup:

BlKvNm

Established Member
That is the Blu Thunder yes? I am getting ready to add one to my wife's car...as far as the noise, how much are you getting?

Mick

musclesBMF

Established Member
You get the same amount of noise as you do with any other aftermarket shifter because aftermarket shifters don't have the rubber boot around the base. The noise is definitely more noticable but not unbearable.

With that shifter, if you bolt the handle to the left side of the shifter, it makes it more comfortable. You can't beat it for the price, except it would be nice of the handle bent to the left.

Griffin

Established Member
You get the same amount of noise as you do with any other aftermarket shifter because aftermarket shifters don't have the rubber boot around the base. The noise is definitely more noticable but not unbearable.

He hit the nail on the head!

Users who are viewing this thread