Just Joined the Board

Mr. Reality

Established Member
Heh fellows this board is really great. I have been reading for quite some time and just signed up yesterday. I have an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra that is stock right now and will remain stock until the warranty is up. This car is a blast I can't believe the neck breaking torque that it delivers. I'm looking forward to running it at the track, but not too hard because I don't want to break anything, and see what it runs. The gas mileage sucks but its not my daily driver I would hate to drive this baby in the rain. Mine will be pampered like a queen.

kino

Established Member
Welcome to the board! :beer:
You'll find a few more ponies once it gets broken in plus your mpg will pick up also. If I don't get crazy with the gas pedal I can get 17 and last time with a K&N I did get almost 18 in town. Not great but not too bad with this much power.

03cobra#116

Established Member
I do drive mine daily and have 4700 miles on it now. One of the most surprising things about the car to me was how well it handles in the rain.

I had a 1990 5L that would spin out in the rain at the least provocation -- not my new Cobra. I think the all speed traction control is a great addition.

03cobra#116

Established Member
On, and as for the gas mileage, what can we expect from a 440 HP (at the flywheel) machine? My 16 seems ok.

Users who are viewing this thread