just looking for opinions

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i fully understand !!!! i D.D. my cobra for 2 years it had 4,000 on it i put 51,000 on it in 2 yrs :(

find you a cheap !!!!!!! beater they are out there i found my 95 exploder for 3 grand with 80,000 orignal miles

plus the market really fell out of those cars and trucks atleast around here.
last year you couldnt even touch a low miles 03-04 vert for less than 25-28 K. now you see them all over the place for 15-22 K

Last edited:

Stupercharged

Established Member
i think im gona do it guys. a built car doesnt come around that often for and especially one at a reasonable price. i know i can find another cobra for 20k but im pretty sure i cant find another built lightning for 20k. thanks for the input guys! i wil definitely have another cobra in the future but i think ill get while the getting is good haha.

and mmustangsrus thats what im saying! i picked my cobra up for 20k in march and im getting 19k for it with 12k more miles on it! thats not bad and thats a good deal! i just know i can find another cobra for a decent price so im not too worried!

Last edited:

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
So your afraid to lose value in the 04 because your DD'ing it so your going to lose your butt on trade for a 2 year older Lightning that your going to DD and have that lose value as well.

The Cobra has nicer interior, you can drop the top, and you have a 6 speed.

Why don't you just buy a DD if your that worried.

Users who are viewing this thread