just my luck

punchit

Established Member
So tomorrow is my 21st birthday and i wake up today with a "corneal ulcer" so it looks like i got decked in the eye by popeye (no pun intended). **** it im still going to go out but no hitting on ladies for me tonight :dw: Im posting this for two reasons 1) im venting 2) you svt'ers know a heck of a lot so i know somehow someone will wave their magic wand and make this go away. Hope it clears by friday since im going to vegas!

KILRSVT

Established Member
is that like a sty becuase if it is you can put warm water on it to minimize it. sucks.
if it makes you feel better I didnt even have a 21st bday had to work (3month probation period) but a week later I had an 01 ss that I traded for a termi

crazyj0n

Established Member
Dude, just put on an eyepatch, dress up like a pirate, party in vegas, get a fine pirate-liking lady, and there you have it, magic wand waved.

also, pics or ban after said event.

Evan5469

Established Member
Just go to the titty bars when you get to Vegas. They don't care if you have 3 eyes, just keep giving up the singles and they will love you.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
So why aren't you going to be hitting on any girls tonight? Don't give me some bullshit reason dealing with your eye. Just tell the girls you got punched in a bar fight.

Users who are viewing this thread