Just ordered Blue LED License plate bulbs

Jay03cobra

Established Member

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Whats up guys I'm actually pretty pumped i know its a little thing but, i had a plate light out on my 03 and was looking into the LED ones. they have them in many different colors. i decided to buy the blue the price was very good. its a 10 pack for $1.00 and 3.99 shipping here's the link just in case your interested.... thanks

10 Blue LED Dashboard Side Light Bulb T10 158/168/194 - eBay (item 260627133818 end time Jul-01-10 09:09:11 PDT)

that's a quick way to get yourself pulled over... also, this post smells of marketing lol.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup I had red ones many years ago, got pulled over a couple times. Was told the 3rd time would be a ticket.

The less reasons to pull me over in my cobra the better!

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
I just went with a simple white LED for my license plate lights. I like the looks of them alot better than the regular bulbs.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
yea i always thought the blue lights look good, especially on a black or silver cobra. But its just another reason to get pulled over imo.

Jay03cobra

Established Member
ya i just bought my cobra last month i hope everything's cool, but i got tinted tail lights on it im trying to get rid of them if anyone want to trade or something, that will for sure get me pulled over

oldmodman

Established Member
I must be even more old school than I thought.

I put really dim, incandescent bulbs in mine so the cops can't read the plate at night. But I still have two working bulbs in it in case I do get pulled over.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
You will get pulled over for it, enjoy.

Fat-cat

Established Member
I got white LED's in mine. They make the back of the car look classy like a BMW or high end car clean lights do wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread