Just ordered my catback

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Magnaflow :coolman:

I got a killer price from completeexhaust.com ($299 + shipping). Made it in just under the wire, because the price just went up to $325 (still a good deal).

The listing is here but you have to call to get the price, because it's one of those "too low to advertize" deals.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that definitely was a great price. Are you staying with the stock H-pipe?

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Wow, that definitely was a great price. Are you staying with the stock H-pipe?

For now, yes. I'm limiting my power mods to cat-back and CAI. After that it's springs. Still waiting for GW to get me my subframe connectors - those should be here sometime this week.

The reason for avoiding the engine mods is:

1) Handling is FAR more important to me on a car that already goes 12's.

2) On my last 2 new cars, 90% of the crap that broke did so in the first 18 months. Waiting 18 mo on a 75k mile warranty isn't so bad.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ahhh, Cydewaze....your patience is a virtue! I hope you have the discipline to limit it to the CAI and the Magnaflows......I didn't!!!

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
Ahhh, Cydewaze....your patience is a virtue! I hope you have the discipline to limit it to the CAI and the Magnaflows......I didn't!!!

It won't be hard. I have a 470 mile bike trip coming up in August (yes, that's bicycle, not motorcycle) from Cherokee NC to Front Royal VA. 5 days worth of riding and almost 49,000' of climbing. My bike needs mods (like a total gearing change) a lot more than my Cobra does right now. I also need to get rid of around 20 lbs (of flab, from me).

Last edited:

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
It won't be hard. I have a 470 mile bike trip coming up in August (yes, that's bicycle, not motorcycle) from Cherokee NC to Front Royal VA. 5 days worth of riding and almost 49,000' of climbing. My bike needs mods (like a total gearing change) a lot more than my Cobra does right now. I also need to get rid of around 20 lbs (of flab, from me).

Lots of hills on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I've done that trip many times. No commercial vehicles allowed, and not a stop sign or stop light for the entire length.

Users who are viewing this thread