Just ordered my STINGERS!

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
I just ordered my Stingers from NINOSPORT.COM for 575.95 to my door...i can't wait to put on these puppies...I spoke with Nino and i just wanted to say that he's a really nice guy and i would do business with him again. THANX!! RALF:beer:

MikeW

Established Member
You will love them. My dad ordered his From Nino and he got them really quick. Install is a snap.

Let us know how you like them. Be ready for people to look at you crazy when you hit WOT.

NewGuy

WHAT DID YOU SAY? I CAN'T HEAR YOU... YOUR STINGERS ARE TO LOUD! :) Just kidding, I have am and I love
'em. They will cost you more than you paid because after you have them installed, you will be gettin' on the gas like you won't believe, just to hear them sing to you!

Have fun! :beer:

2HNB

Established Member
If only you were a Motor City Terminator member. You could have saved some $$

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You'll love the performance increase, too. At WOT these babies are LOUD! Your neighbors are going to love you! LOL!

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
The first time you fire it up with the Stingers on you're gonna start laughing. Trust me.

I love mine. The back pressure after some hard driving always puts a $h!t eaton grin on my face. :-D

Congrats Bro......You're gonna love'em. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I got mine from Nino too....no complaints here.......I actually drive the car more often now....its the way its supposed to sound!

PDubs

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Your neighbors are going to love you! LOL!
Yeah really. If you don't know your neighbors already, you will soon. :)

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I have them they are a little LOUD! I have to yell to my passengers practically. Not sureif I will keep them. I have that loud stereo effect when I shut the car off!

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by cpu77
I have them they are a little LOUD! I have to yell to my passengers practically. Not sure if I will keep them.
When I read comments like that, I know the Stinger wouldn't be the exhaust for me. I just ordered a Borla 14858 a few days ago. All the flash of the Stinger's 4" rolled tips, but less noise and hopefully little/no drone (like the Steeda).

I had 2 chamber flowmasters in my old 5.0 and liked them for about a month...then the noise and drone started driving me crazy. I wanted to rip them out with my bare hands and beat them with a sledgehammer before it was over. :bash: I actually went back to the stock exhaust in that car to keep my head from exploding. :shrug: :-D

-Greg

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Here's a preview for ya! :D

5.jpg

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
Sweet..thanx guys for the support...still waiting on them should be here tommrow...hopefully!!!

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Local speed shop that has built up a few cobras recommended magnaflow to me over borla. They sell both. I was originally going to get the borla, but they convinced me otherwise. I get a bigger discount on magnaflow anyway. Should be here on Monday.

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
OH my borla's make me bust everytime I start the car. I love the sound when the engine slows and the exhaust burbels. I also love to see everyones face as your smoke them. OH I just might start my cobra right now so I can hear them. MMMM BORLA!!!!

Jpjr

Established Member
Originally posted by 2HNB
If only you were a Motor City Terminator member. You could have saved some $$

I'll vouch for this. Thanks again 2HNB!!!

Jpjr

Established Member
And why do people keep saying the Stingers are insanely loud??

I'm not into super-loud exhaust at all, and I love my Stingers. I mean, lets put things in perspective. It's just a cat-back exhaust. You wanna hear loud, take a listen to straight pipes or an o/r x-pipe combo. That is loud!!

I agree, in that the Stingers are the best exhaust in making the Cobra sound like a Cobra. The car sounds incredibly mean, but is still very driveable. I've had no problems having conversations with anyone in my car. There is **definitely** a 2k drone.. but its not that big a deal. If it really bugs you there are ways to avoid driving at that rev.

To the guy that was recommended Magnaflows, no offense but that doesn't make any sense. The guy must be partial to a quieter exhaust is all. The Stingers are generally considered to be the highest quality and highest hp increase cat-back exhaust on the market (all things considered).

Users who are viewing this thread