just picked it up

scrangerhunter

Established Member
i just got my 2003 white cobra yesterday. my dad is a manager at the local dealer so i finally got one in great shape. paid 24000, and it has 24000 miles. one owner vehicle. i just wanted to know if there is anything special i need to know about these cars. also i have been lurking on this website for a while and i hear about the "tick" and the vibration. i opened it up yesterday and it was kinda rough over 80mph. and if it has the tick or the vibration, will ford pay to fix? thanks guys...the only mod ive seen on the car is a k&n intake
thanks

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Congrats. Can't help you with the tick/vibration problem as I am not a Cobra owner. But congrats again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, congratulations on getting your '03 Cobra. Enjoy it!

Well, be careful not to "look" for issues because quiite honestly the majority of '03 and '04 Cobras have had few issues, if any. I had my '03 for a year and a half and had absolutely no problems. Well, it had the stall issue but that can easily be fixed by your dealer by reflashing your computer. As long as your car is stock or near stock (usually intake and exhaust are okay with your warranty) you should be able to get any issues fixed. I do have a list of TSBs on my website if you want to check them out. Here's the link (scroll down to July 9, 2005). http://stangshiftergaskets.com/News.htm

Users who are viewing this thread