Just picked up a 89 mustang *pics*

tj4891

Established Member
this my new project like to do a coyote 5.0 swap with like 04 interior its going to take some time but it will get there. But this is a start, i couldnt really past this up it was orange and ran. its got a 302 with a cam some port and polish on the heads, underdrive pulleys, demon carb, trick flow intake,msd ,longtubes with a 8.8(not sure about that) but here are some pics:banana:

[youtube_browser]mcI0VWsq7HQ&feature[/youtube_browser]

for sale....
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../822480-2004-comp-orange-gt-2-1-kb-built.html

tj4891

Established Member
thanks.... no the car was actually in dundalk maryland and it has a saleen spoiler just not paint and the other owner did put it on
svtorange.. i actually bought your front bumper off your 04 cobra for my gt back in the day

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Daum wassup my man:rockon::rockon:

That was 3 years ago WOW how time flies bye

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty nice looking GT and the motor actually sounds nice. No plans to stick with that motor, eh? Your Coyote engine goal should make for an interesting car when finished. That and the interior you're planning. How is the car overall? Looks pretty good.

tj4891

Established Member
the car is overall good on the outside but inside needs alot work it basically has two red seats and a dash, i plain on doing the inside first then the motor cause it is a strong little motor

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Sounds nice man. Congrats, makes me want to get my fox running right. It just sits there un moved. :(

Users who are viewing this thread