Just picked Up a GTR monday

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
So are all those key fobs to your cars?

What about the pictures? Can we get more of the Buick Riviera?

johnjon87

Established Member
Pic from this weekend

1013010_584349642446_1331194427_n.jpg

johnjon87

Established Member
I would be giddy knowing I get to drive that everyday. Congrats.

I feel sorry for states with front license plate requirements. Sooooo GAAAAAY! I love KY for not requiring it.

agreed I have probably close to $1000 worth of tickets for my shelby. I got tired of paying so i just zip tied it to the grill. The GTR has a cap to put over the front mount plate, but for now especially if I'm driving a lot ill keep in on to avoid spending more money on pointless $h!t!:bash:

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
I would be giddy knowing I get to drive that everyday. Congrats.

I feel sorry for states with front license plate requirements. Sooooo GAAAAAY! I love KY for not requiring it.

Lots of states that require it don't enforce it...

I've never had a problem in CO, 2 years driving my Audi without a front plate and the Boss will never have a plate put on it, either. Was pulled over several times in the Audi when they could have easily ticketed me for it, too.

I would put one on if I was in VA like the OP, though. Worst state for traffic enforcement. Anything 80+ is automatic reckless driving. Nazis out there. I miss the scenery but not much else.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
actually most non car ppl think the 370z is faster than the gtr just from looks
Most non car people eh? Did you make those up like half of your "facts" or is there proof to this?

Congrats O.P! I bet you feel like a 5 year old with a new toy. IF you ever for some odd reason happen to be in Socal with the GT-R, let me know :lol1:

johnjon87

Established Member
Car looks great man, and I feel your pain regarding the front plate, sucks doesn't it!
Are you up in the NOVA area?

Yea I'm in Arlington/Shirlington.

Congrats O.P! I bet you feel like a 5 year old with a new toy. IF you ever for some odd reason happen to be in Socal with the GT-R, let me know :lol1:
Thanks bud.. I'll let ya know if I ever get out that far!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread