Just picked up my new Harley

Blackness03

Established Member
I do too, but that's what part of me doesn't like it as much. It's got the same front wheel as everybody else. Hd seems to take notice of what the customers want, but at the same time it makes it harder to stand out from the crowd. But awesome bike, I unloaded at a place that somebody had a new cream/sand colored one. Makes it hard to walk past one.

You could always throw you a big 26 on the front if you really want to stand out. $$$$$$$$

03'Darin

Established Member
I occasionally would get on ebay and search "custom street glide". Man there are some SERIOUS custom rides out there and most of them have probably the 26 or 30 inch front wheel. Flashy but not my style. I do appreciate the vision some of those people have to put together a custom and have it all look good at the end. I'm more of the subtle mod kind of person. I prefer an understated bike, car, truck or what ever that is a sweet ass ride but not flashy. That's why I bought the DSG in my 03' Cobra too.
To each their own though. I do like a lot of the custom street glides I've seen but they're just not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread