Just picked up my new ride

LSUstang05

Established Member
So this weekend I decided to try a few more dealers in the 150 mile range of Houston to see if anybody would deal. Most dealers here are all about getting 5-10k over MSRP and since their trucks had been sitting a while, I figured I'd try to get them to deal...to no avail. So I called up Munday Ford in Bastrop, TX (right outside Austin) and they were closed on Saturday and the parts guy told me to call back Sunday. I called back, put in an offer to the Sales Manager and he accepted (under sticker by a good bit). And I started my trek to Austin at 1pm Sunday afternoon and got home around 8:30pm. Overall pretty uneventful except that I picked up a Terrain SCrew Raptor!! 801A lux package, drop in bedliner, tailgate step, f/r camera and bedside graphics.

If anybody in the Houston/Austin/Dallas area is looking for a good dealer, go to Munday Ford in Bastrop, TX. Super down to earth and said they will do below sticker for people. They won't do invoice, but they'll give you a fair shake. Geoff was very knowledgeable and said this was his 9th 2013 Raptor he's sold this year already. He claims they are the #1 Raptor dealer in Texas and in the top 5 in the nation. They had 3 on the lot when I showed up (tux black, blue flame, and terrain).

This truck is freakin' awesome! Can't wait to get it off-road to play in the dirt!!

And three really shitty pictures. I'll get more later today.

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

colin450

Established Member
Nice! I got mine in late December and absolutely love it so far. Good luck with it.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Grats. I went and looked at a 10' Scab this weekend. Not sure I can bring myself to trade in the SRT8 Jeep yet. I know I will miss the speed, but I need a truck :(

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Bad ass bro. Im going to be getting the 6.2 in white very soon aswell. Than im giving hennessey a call for there TT kit.

RockStarKick

Established Member
Meh, it's alright.. JK, can't wait to see this thing in person.. I know who's were taking to lunch from now on..

Users who are viewing this thread