Just picked up this 03 Mach 1

Packerfan88

Established Member
A little high on miles but still below 100k. X pipe, k&n intake, bassani car back.
I'm not fond of the 03 cobra wheels and will be changing them just don't know exactly what wheels to get. Can't do the standard fr500's cause they are played out imo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 440

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Nearly all wheels are played out on the Internet. If you like the FR's, get them.

Congrats on the purchase.

starnsey

Established Member
Nearly all wheels are played out on the Internet. If you like the FR's, get them.

Exactly. You'll probably never see them in real life. Hell I rarely see Mach 1's in general.

Azure blue with silver FR500s look sick! :D

Packerfan88

Established Member
Thanks guys I really do like the fr500 and where I'm at I've only seen one mach 1 and it was all stock so I guess it would be cool. Any pics of silver fr500 on a blue?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The way you bought it looks pretty damn good. Wouldn't be in a hurry to change that up.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

agreed.

Exactly. You'll probably never see them in real life. Hell I rarely see Mach 1's in general.

Azure blue with silver FR500s look sick! :D

This is true! I have seen a handful of machs in the area and they all have stock wheels, they look bone stock and sound bone stock.

Never seen azure with silver fr500s have you!?!? but you know how much i love dsg with silver :beer:

and OP congrats on purchase!!! :coolman:

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Looks good, congrats! 03 Cobra wheels are one of my favorite Mustang wheels. While black wouldn't be my first choice, they look good on your car.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread