Just pulled in my new Snake

BoneCrusher

Established Member
I just got back from the dealer, and ran in here long enough to post this. Metallic Silver Coupe, the color is 100 x's better than I thought it would be, almost matches the rims. No vibe, no pull, it is perfect.

Thanks to everyone on here for all of the good info pre and post delivery, you guys really helped me with the long wait and what to look for when I went today.

OK-- Thanks again I'm going for a ride.

Mike

03rocks

Established Member
that reminds me of my first day. That was definately a kewl day.

Congrats BoneCrusher!!
Cheers!

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Thanks--I can't quit driving this car. It's been such a long wait. I'm going to enjoy it for a while before I start to mod anything because this car is that fun, The wait was definitely worth it.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Thanks 03DOHC I've been following us both on here and know we were both scheduled for delivery this week.

I'll be waiting your posts.....
Let me know what color you got.

03DOHC

Established Member
Supposed to be here this week! I'm freakin out! hehehe!:burnout: :whine: :cryying: :beer:

Ordered a Sonic Blue Coupe.:)

03DOHC

Established Member
If you take a pic of your car and post it or e-mail it I can make an avatar for you.

2003 Cobra

Established Member
Silver metallic truly is bad ass!!! I've seen the satin silver and silver metallic next to each other and there truly is no comparison. Silver metallic rules. Congratulations.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
03DOHC--Thanks, that sounds good. As soon as I can pry myself from behind the wheel I'll post and/or email you a picture. Gotta get her looking good first.

2003 Cobra--The silver metallic is SO MUCH better than the Satin Silver. It was sitting right outside the front doors of the dealership and I could see it sitting there reflecting the sunlight. It was pretty awesome, especially because I never expected to hear from them yesterday.

03DOHC

Established Member
Called VOPC this morning. New recording says my vehicle arrived at the dock. Called the dealer and he said it could still be a few days out as it depends on where on the train it is and how many cars they have to truck out in front of mine. Oh the pain! Ehem, sorry.:)

BoneCrusher

Established Member
03DOHC--The moment of truth is almost here, I'm looking for your post as soon as you get it.

A LITTLE SIDE NOTE: They should have called this car a Mustang Crack because I seriously cannot stop driving it, much like a crackhead I am hopelessly addicted. And the cool Pittsburgh air tonight....well you guys have all heard or already know the difference it makes....I'm slobbering all over my keyboard.

Thanks for the Congrats and all the help guys.

Users who are viewing this thread