Just saw Underworld!!!!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Friggin Cool movie. Good characterization, even the second hand characters. There were a few, only a few instances, that the werewolfs looked a bit fake during transformation, but i add, whens the last time you saw a real werewolf do that? One of the coolest things, and i dont usually hone in on something like this, was the sound effects everytime one of the guns was fired, but it sounded badass. Awesome twist ending. Much better than that trash they tried to call Matrix Reloaded. Definately give this one a shot.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 1/2 out of 5

mambaman

Established Member
what's the song they play in the previews/trailer to that movie? i want it really badly (it's also in the jackal), but i don't know the name!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Movie looks very cool probably wont see it untill pay per view though with my schedule I would be fast asleep if i tried to sit in a dark room for two hours no matter how good the movie is.

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Sweet, the chinese guys at work should have the dvd soon.:)

you think thats good!! i almost bought the dvd last thrursday in Peru!:p ... for the incredible price of 10 soles= $3.5... a really good deal if you ask me.

I saw the movie yesterday... it kicked ass.. it had its boring moments but i was pretty good overall.. i give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: out of five.

Last edited:

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by ArkangelX3
Friggin Cool movie. Good characterization, even the second hand characters. Definately give this one a shot.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 1/2 out of 5

I was going to check that movie out yesterday, but last week they were announcing the release of SCARFACE for one week. They are only playing it in two theaters in the Los Angeles area, so I couldn't pass up the chance of seeing it on the big screen.

Users who are viewing this thread