Just signed up

Nazgul

Black Rider
Established Member
:beer:

Hello, everyone. I just found out about this site. I'll be surfin' the forums in my neverending quest for performance info.

I've had my Lightning for almost 2 years now, and have been taking it on road courses with the NorCal Shelby club at Thunderhill and Sears Pt. ('Infineon Raceway'). I've taken it to the Sears Pt. drags once (best of 13.9 at 99.8 over only 3 runs), and hope to get it into the 12's.

Since then, I've added headers and cat-backs and a Ruslow panhard bar. I am now trying to find good race tires to fit the stock wheels and which take the L's weight, so I can outdo those old 'Stangs in the corners as well as the straights (with the exception of the 428's)! Not too much luck with the tires so far.

later.

Paul
(Black Rider; (Tolkien fan))

:burnout:

Nazgul

Black Rider
Established Member
L.L., thanks for the invite. I would be there, but I'll be out of town on an important mission which might enable me to continue to spend $$ on my L and other toys (takin' the nice lady who lets me buy car parts to Pacific Grove for our 24th anniversary). :beer:

I'll take a rain check for next time.

Thanks, Paul

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Nazgul
L.L., thanks for the invite. I would be there, but I'll be out of town on an important mission which might enable me to continue to spend $$ on my L and other toys (takin' the nice lady who lets me buy car parts to Pacific Grove for our 24th anniversary). :beer:

I'll take a rain check for next time.

Thanks, Paul

Hey Paul, Congrats and have fun. The invitation is open anytime.
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread