Just took the plunge

apollyon

Established Member
Hey guys, heres another newbie. I just got a 2003 redfire vert last night. The car is friggin' awesome. I got rid of my 360rwhp 2000 corvette, and wont look back. I never realized the power of this car. The car just wants to keep pulling and not want to give up. I got it just in time for all my christmas shopping! HAHAHAH :pepper: :pepper:

mj8

Established Member
You will love this car even more when you start modding it. It will absolutely scream with the smallest of mods.

Congrats and enjoy your early Christmas Present.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, and welcome to the Forum!! If you think you're happy now, wait until you add an intake (CAI), catback, smaller pulley and a tune. 440-460rwhp will paste an eternal smile on your face. :)

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Welcome to the Forum!!

There is no doubt your car is fast. Redfire Verts are consistently the fastest of all the models ever built...with the 04's being the fastest!!!!

:banana: :pepper: :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is that local dealer an SVT dealer? I only ask in reference to any future warrantee work you might need because you'll likely want an SVT dealer to work on it.

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
apollyon said:
Hey guys, heres another newbie. I just got a 2003 redfire vert last night. The car is friggin' awesome. I got rid of my 360rwhp 2000 corvette, and wont look back. I never realized the power of this car. The car just wants to keep pulling and not want to give up. I got it just in time for all my christmas shopping! HAHAHAH :pepper: :pepper:

Congrats! Mod and enjoy! :thumbsup:

I've owned 3 C5's prior to my Cobra, and I don't regret it one bit. Awesome car, with a lot of POWER! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread