Just wanted to say Lethal does it again/I think im off to a good start ?

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
We I'm finally getting around to ordering parts for the car and of course I had to call on Lethal Performance for all my needs.

Ordered:
-Corbeau Racing Seats (A4 Microsuede)/W brackets
-Steeda Battery Relocation kit
-MM K-Member Brace
-MM FLSFC
-Afco Pro Series HE
-BF 2.76
-BF IRS Brace
-& O2 Extenders

Sadly what I didn't order from Lethal but still pretty stoked on is my Catted VRS X-Pipe & SCT XCal 2 with tune which may be happening next week. This is pretty much round 1, looking foward to round two which will be coming soon which will be a lower pulley, larger radiator, head cooling mod, rearseat delete and a port(w/supporting mods).

Thanks Matt & the rest of the Lethal Crew.
-Josh

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Nice. Seems like you are off to a good start.

I bet that Comp Orange is real nice to look at :thumbsup:

01tahoe

Established Member
Nice! I've got similar mods and I've been looking at getting those A4's also. Let me know how you like them. Where are you getting it tuned?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice set of new mods! What do you presently have? Intake? Shifter? Other?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Traffic_Cone said:
We I'm finally getting around to ordering parts for the car and of course I had to call on Lethal Performance for all my needs.

Ordered:
-Corbeau Racing Seats (A4 Microsuede)/W brackets
-Steeda Battery Relocation kit
-MM K-Member Brace
-MM FLSFC
-Afco Pro Series HE
-BF 2.76
-BF IRS Brace
-& O2 Extenders

Sadly what I didn't order from Lethal but still pretty stoked on is my Catted VRS X-Pipe & SCT XCal 2 with tune which may be happening next week. This is pretty much round 1, looking foward to round two which will be coming soon which will be a lower pulley, larger radiator, head cooling mod, rearseat delete and a port(w/supporting mods).

Thanks Matt & the rest of the Lethal Crew.
-Josh

Thanks Josh.. I'm glad we were able to assist you. You're definitely off to a real good start.. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Jared

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
congrats on the mods. You probably could have left out the o2 extenders as most tuners leave the rear o2 sensors off in their tunes.

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
01tahoe said:
Nice! I've got similar mods and I've been looking at getting those A4's also. Let me know how you like them. Where are you getting it tuned?
I originally wanted to have the car tuned by Triangle Speed out of Orange but rather instead i'll stay local and have PSI tune it. Have heard many many good things about pat and his shop so that's where the car will be headed. When the seat's are finally installed I'll be more then glad to take pics and post up a quick review also.

KingCobra-Yeah I love my car to death and especially fell in love with the color when I saw it sitting on the lot with 13miles on it back in Jan of 04.

Bob- Currently my only mod's are a Mac 3in CB and a JLT Rai, I do have one of your shift gasket's sitting on my parts shelf...just gotta decide if I wanna go back to a short throw or not because for some reason I actually like the stocker. :uh oh:

-Josh

CraigsSnake

Established Member
I recently order some stuff from Lethal and I was so happy with the service! I am for sure a repeat customer now! I ordered a SOS gauge pod from them on tuesday about 5:30 pm and it was at my front door at about 4:30 pm on Wed. Infact 2 days after I got my first order I called back and ordered some more things! I would actually sport a decal for them on my car to help them get there name out there, and I have never put any kind of decals on any of my cars!

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
few more weeks till i get back home from the middle east than Lethal and i are gonna get real friendly. at a minimum i'm goin with a set of fr500s replicas, some nittos, and some h&r race springs. also considering new HE, new injectors (if i do go with the stieg IV port which i prolly will) and a few suspension pieces. man i cant wait. :rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
CraigsSnake said:
I recently order some stuff from Lethal and I was so happy with the service! I am for sure a repeat customer now! I ordered a SOS gauge pod from them on tuesday about 5:30 pm and it was at my front door at about 4:30 pm on Wed. Infact 2 days after I got my first order I called back and ordered some more things! I would actually sport a decal for them on my car to help them get there name out there, and I have never put any kind of decals on any of my cars!

Thanks Craig!! We really appreciate it. I know exactly what you mean about the decal on the car.. Truthfully if I didn't own Lethal Performance I probably wouldn't have any stickers on the car. So you running our decal means a lt if you're the same way as I am.. Thanks again and let me know if there's anything I can do for ya. Jared
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread