Justice Served [Graphic]

kwkshift

Established Member
latest

cbj5259

Established Member
Have seen this posted on other sites and have seen a lot of the obligatory "why didn't he shoot him in the knee" or "why didn't he shoot the gun out of his hand". Good to see the posters on here are not that stupid.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Good aim. Center mass until the threat stops. Glad the other guy stared at the camera so long so they can pick him up for murder.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, what a quick reaction, draw and fire. I carry daily, everywhere, so videos like this are instructional per se. This one shows how quick you really have to be, all the while having to make split second decisions, which could change your life instantly. The off-duty cop was fortunate that the other guy (who also pulled a gun) ran in fear when the cop started firing. Otherwise the cop could have been shot multiple times by that thug. This one ended well for the cop, and not well for the thug who likely died. Hopefully they caught the first thug who ran away. They have excellent video footage of him, and he's probably a known associate of the one shot.

MFE

Established Member
It also goes to show, people don't just drop on the spot from several handgun rounds at close range.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Travis, he certainly did protect her. He had a lot going on in his head in the first 2-3 seconds. I'm more than impressed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just showed my wife the video. She was amazed, as well, at how quickly the cop responded. That's why a round in the chamber, if you're carrying, can be really important. If you're comfortable with a round in the chamber.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm sure this will spark a debate, but if you carry with an empty chamber you might as well give every one 5 car lengths when you race.

mustanginky

Established Member
He completely covered his wife. True statement right there about what his intentions were from the get go. If she ever doubts him, he can just play this video.

Also hopefully videos like this clear up the "why did they shoot him so many times?" Nonsense leo's have to answer. Had he double tapped and called it a day theyre all dead.

Shoot until there is no threat or you run dry.

I will say at that close he is very lucky he wasnt the recipient of a few rounds. He just overwhelmed the guy with violence. Dude stood no chance.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Good aim. Center mass until the threat stops. Glad the other guy stared at the camera so long so they can pick him up for murder.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Glad to see someone is familiar with felony murder statutes.

Not sure they are on the books in Brazil though.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just noticed that the video notes state that the cop was 18 years old.

scott_0

Established Member
damn! good on him, could have went sideways fast! my wife always kinda messes me about carrying everywhere I go, I tell her "better to have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it"

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
Love it, dedicated to the cause, whatever that was, protecting wife, stopping threat, or whatever was presented. But he is lucky that #2 ran b/c he already had his gun out and good guy was focused on threat in front. This is prime example of head on a swivel. good on him though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread