K&N PCV

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by Peter
Chris,
Are you talking about the hose on the passenger side which feeds into the pipe after the meter but before the charger.
If so where did you get a breather to fit under the discharge tube?

Thanks,
Pete

Pete,

I'm pretty sure that is what he is talking about. I put one of those cone shaped ricer filters from Auto Zone in there. It was not the best fit in the world, but will work fine. It may fit better if you are using the plastic discharge tube from Vortech. Now, I need to find something that will plug the hole that is in the suction tube.......

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Poiznus
Pete,

I'm pretty sure that is what he is talking about. I put one of those cone shaped ricer filters from Auto Zone in there. It was not the best fit in the world, but will work fine. It may fit better if you are using the plastic discharge tube from Vortech. Now, I need to find something that will plug the hole that is in the suction tube.......

Yeah Poiznus I went to autozone and tried one of those little ricer filters but it doesnt seem to fit right, like it may come out.

Pete

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris98vobra
I didn't. Read my post on the previous page and I describe how mine is set up.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I got both sides vented know and it's smooth as silk, I may want to vent it to the bottom because there is an occasional puff of smoke from the vent on the passenger side.
Also I used to get a backpop when I let off under boost and that is gone!

Pete:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread