KB 2.2, Accufab TB, BAP, SCT, Billetflow, Metco, 60 lb inj, JLT, Wideband,Boost Gauge

Wohpony

Established Member
I made a post a few weeks back trying to sell everything as a package and there was alot of interest in me spliting things up so I did. I bought everything in AUG 2010 and have sales receipts to prove it. All of the parts unless otherwise noted have less than 7,000 miles on them.

Prices are all Or Best Offer and do not include shipping. If you are interested in multiple items I will work with you!

Give me a call (404)935-2084, my name is Matt

I'm Located in Clovis, Nm

$325 DynoJet Wide Band Commander with digital gauge

SOLD Metco Lower Pulley kit with: 4 LB and 6 LB rings and 3.20" Alternator Pulley

SOLD BilletFlow Pulley Puller, Install Tool and Hub Removal Plate used 2 times

SOLD EGR Delete

SOLD C&L 95mm MAF with stock 04 Cobra sensor

SOLD Polished Kenne Bell 2.2 with a 3 inch pulley installed (also includes 2.75
and 3.75 inch Pulley, KB Pulley Puller, and a bottle of KB oil) will be shipped in original box with original instructions and sales receipt (My Cobra made 622 RWHP and 577 RWTQ at 5300 feet on 91 Octane at 17 PSI with this blower)

SOLD SCT X3 UNLOCKED with 3 ajustable KB 2.2 Dyno tunes from The Dyno Edge in Albuquerque NM

SOLD Polished Accufab Single Blade Throttle Body

SOLD Siemans Deka 60 LB Injectors

SOLD Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump with wiring upgrade Kit

SOLD BilletFlow Black Anodized 4 Pulley Idler kit with new style Bracket (less than 500 miles on pulleys in like new condition.

SOLD BilletFlow Eaton Pulley Hub with Silver 2.76" and 2.93" rings in like new condition.

SOLD JLT Ram Air Intake Kit

SOLD Speedhut SVT Boost gauge

SOLD Autometer duel instrument cluster gauge pod

SOLD BilletFlow Silver 4 Pulley Idler kit without Bracket (Have about 15,000 miles on them and have slight grooves from belt ware)

SOLD SCT 3000 MAF

DSC01414.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread