KB 2.8L H stage 3 kit manual

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
okay i bought a stage 3 KB 2.8l H kit used from a guy on here and Im in dire need of the instruction manual. He lost his copy and Im having a hard time finding one online. Can someone possibly scan theres and email me a copy please. as soon as it comes in the mail I'd like to be able to put it on and go have fun instead of hunting one of these down like I have been for a week now. PLZ someone help a guy out, take 5 minutes and do this for me if you still have your instruction manual, last thing i want to do it screw something up and mess up my car.

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
i tried calling yesterday but couldnt get through, thats why Im trying this route. If all else fails Ill try them again Tuesday once Im sober since its Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow he he he

a_gorman

Established Member
I can scan mine and email it to you when I go back to work tomorrow if you have not found any other way. I know I tried this before and it is quite large so it may take a while.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

Van@RevanRacing

okay i bought a stage 3 KB 2.8l H kit used from a guy on here and Im in dire need of the instruction manual. He lost his copy and Im having a hard time finding one online. Can someone possibly scan theres and email me a copy please. as soon as it comes in the mail I'd like to be able to put it on and go have fun instead of hunting one of these down like I have been for a week now. PLZ someone help a guy out, take 5 minutes and do this for me if you still have your instruction manual, last thing i want to do it screw something up and mess up my car.

Got a fax machine?

Users who are viewing this thread