KB Cobra VS Ford GT (exhaust & tune) -vids-

03CobraBro

Established Member
Deuuuce said:
So you do have gears?

So he's got exhaust and tune which gave him 50hp at he flywheel (stock they are 550hp), assuming only a 10% loss?

My point is this: Yes you killed him good, but... assuming it's a much lighter car and solo driver and only a 66 rwhp advantage to you, you shouldn't have pulled that hard.

So either:

A. You have different than stock gearing.

and/or

B. He was in 1 gear too high.

The Cobra had 6lbs per hp

The GT had 6.2lbs per hp.

Unless you feel like argueing aero dynamics, the Cobra had the better power to weight ratio in this race, why is it so difficult to take this race at face value? :??:

Machinator

Banned
DBK said:
What mph has your car gone at the track? You're going to need to have at least a 134-135 mph car to pull him that like.

I just think he's either starting in the wrong gear, or is shifting at 3000rpm. No way a car with 50rwhp more pulls a car like that with 200 lb less.

You should quit E-Racing and go run this guy! I hate E-racers!

04cobracop

Established Member
I was in the chase car (DEAD EYE) Viper. The race was just a friendly race between both Andrew and the GT owner. I heard that the GT now has a KB snout and pulley swap with new tune. The car is making around 700+ from what has been said around Baton Rouge, LA. Anyway, Andrew did a great job on taking out that GT. Andrew I'm know waiting for my turn with you!!!!!LOL.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
04cobracop said:
I was in the chase car (DEAD EYE) Viper. The race was just a friendly race between both Andrew and the GT owner. I heard that the GT now has a KB snout and pulley swap with new tune. The car is making around 700+ from what has been said around Baton Rouge, LA. Anyway, Andrew did a great job on taking out that GT. Andrew I'm know waiting for my turn with you!!!!!LOL.

I thought you sold the car!?:shrug:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Wow, young guy.

I'm honestly suprised that the Cobra pulled that hard too, honestly. DBK is just trying to figure out why. He should know more about the GT's than most anyone on this thread by the way.

Good kill either way though man.

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
I was the passenger in the Cobra during the race and regardless of what people think, that was some badass shit.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
Quickerta said:
{"you could also post the video of where u said i cant drive worth a shit so nick will you bail me out and drive so i dont lose again. hahaha"}

:kaboom: how lame of u james!!! everyone knew why i was bouncin the limiter that nite!! my lights werent even working so u couldnt tell what rpm i was at or anything....i still won all my races except dans....nick offered to drive bc he said he could shift by ear....:lol: :lol:

and it s not my fault your car wont wrap up the rpms fast enough for my great-grandma to miss a gear.....anybody, i mean anybody can get in a ****ing gt and drive it:loser: ......thats the most simple car to drive, so dont go off thinking your so gifted that you can row through the gears in a car that has 240rwhp at best..........:lol: :lol:

btw i laughed my ass off when i got ur voicemail threatening me.....i work til 10 on wednesdays now, so i dont go to the meets.......but i will be at the track tomorrow if its not closed due to rain (around 7-7:30pm) ...so u can come display your "awesome, lame driving skills" AND ill even take u up on your word.... :shrug: :shrug:

we can get both on video and since your so concerned with what everyone here thinks, then we can post it here too if u wish....

of all ppl i cant believe im getting attacked by one of my old friends.......win some, lose some i guess......:kaboom:

p.s. if its closed thursday nite, ill be back to kennedale sunday night around 7-730pm as well...
wont evn comment on this one seeing how all u do is make excuses or lie?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Machinator said:
You should quit E-Racing and go run this guy! I hate E-racers!

I'll be right there, let me make a quick trip down to Louisiana from Michigan :rollseyes

It was obvious something was screwy in the vid. I pointed it out because it was being sold like that's how big the gap between the cars, not the drivers, is. It ain't, end of story. SC whooped a drivers ass. I thought so, then it was confirmed that he was shifting 3k from redline. I make no bones about how fast my car is or isn't, in its only pass it's gone 133mph down the track on a day it was literally snowing and I had to get out of it completely twice. That's not e-racing, that's a MPH from a track. I will easily cross 135mph when I get around to taking it to a 1/4 track in the spring, as the only other person I know who has hit the track with the same single mod (pulley) has done so already.

Last edited:

tonydelvalle

4 banger
Established Member
:pepper: :pepper:
DBK said:
I'll be right there, let me make a quick trip down to Louisiana from Michigan :rollseyes

It was obvious something was screwy in the vid. I pointed it out because it was being sold like that's how big the gap between the cars, not the drivers, is. It ain't, end of story. SC whooped a drivers ass. I thought so, then it was confirmed that he was shifting 3k from redline. I make no bones about how fast my car is or isn't, in its only pass it's gone 133mph down the track on a day it was literally snowing and I had to get out of it completely twice. That's not e-racing, that's a MPH from a track. I will easily cross 135mph when I get around to taking it to a 1/4 track in the spring, as the only other person I know who has hit the track with the same single mod (pulley) has done so already.
thats not that fast 135mph on a 100k + car:banana:

Last edited:

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
DBK said:

who cares...:shrug:

Nothing is screwy about the video, the only thing screwy here is how you make a big deal about this and act like you were there or something and talked to the Ford GT driver. You weren't in the guys GT nor were you even at the g2g. The KB Cobra won, hurray, now get over it pal. Congratulations, you can trap 135mph in the 1/4...we are all very happy for you.
kaboom.gif

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
blownGT69 said:
who cares...:shrug:

Nothing is screwy about the video, the only thing screwy here is how you make a big deal about this...

Ain't a big deal to me bro. Just stating the obvious about a car absolutely mauling another car when the two cars are about evenly matched. That's clearly freaking some people out.

Users who are viewing this thread