• Whipple

Votes: 95 56.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apexasphalt

Storm
Established Member
This will be a ways down the road for me, but sometime in the next year after i get my my car with the right rims and stance im gonna put a twin screw on it. what you guys think KB or Whipple?? does it really make a difference??

wheelhopper

Established Member
What ever you get the best deal on. I have seen both make great power and give great reliability.

Keep an eye out. I will be selling a used KB w/ throttle body soon. In excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
looks and sound are the only differences. Power is about the same.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I like the look of the Whipple 100 times better. If the Kenne Bell didn't look so "commercial" I'da flipped a coin. I love the 4.6 DOHC engine and putting a Kenne Bell on top of it is like putting a poll barn in the front yard of million $ mansion.
Now the Whipple on the other hand, that's like adding a Grado to that mansion:coolman:

If you don't care about the looks, the KB is louder and if you ask me sounds totally different (mean as hell). The difference in power between comparable sizes is nothing legitimate.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
The Kenne Bell looks and performs far better than the Whipple in every way possible. The Whipple twin screw is for people who don't want to get the most out of their motors, I am kidding. Has this been debated before?

03 greysnake

Established Member
Hey make sure before you install one do a compression and lead down test before you do an install.I just tried to get a dyno tune with a 2.6kb and come to find out i have low comperssion cylinder it made 504rwh on basicly 7 cylinders.So now I'm going to tear it down and put a stroker,ported heads and cams in it soon as I get the money in a couple of months

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The Kenne Bell looks and performs far better than the Whipple in every way possible. The Whipple twin screw is for people who don't want to get the most out of their motors, I am kidding. Has this been debated before?

Every week there seems to be a new poll :D

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
i think ive seen on here that Stihl leaf blowers are working really well for some people.:banana: Personnaly, when I get there myself, im gonna go KB. Either one will make rediculous power.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
^Truer words have never been spoken^

leafcharger.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
man just do you're research...you'll find out kennebell is a way way better blower.

:shrug::shrug:
What research proves that:bs:

The only research that will prove that the Kenne Bell is a "way way better blower" is the research you find on Kenne Bell's web site.:bored: Other than that, the only thing you'll get from researching which is better, is a head ache. Those that have KB's will say that they are superior to Whipples and those that have Whipples will say the opposite.
I personally think that they are practically identical performance wise (when comparing similar sizes) and the only deciding factor is which one suits your eye. As I stated above, the Whipple is more esthetically pleasing to me.

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
I personally like both blowers (Don't have either one on my car) but they both make some real good power and both have blower sizes to meat you expectations from 2.2-3.4! it's basically your call depends if you like the loud whine, the looks, the prices, etc

My vote goes to whipple just seem to like it better and it's FORD RACING!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Well I've seen three people today with oil issues with their KB's. To me that's another large reason for the Whipple. They basically don't fail.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
both are great for power,., use what ever the tuner you pick stands behind :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread