KB Vert vs STEIG coupe vid

87FOXGT

Established Member
Hey guys, just thought i would post up a short but pretty sweet vid for everyone. :beer:

It is a vid of a KB vert with all the usual bolt ons going up against a steig car with basically all the same supporting mods as the KB car. Only differences in mods are mid lengths for the KB car and the steig blower for the coupe. Both are running about the same boost levels. Hell of a race. :bowdown:

Oh and before there is any confusion, no this is NOT the bladez that was on here a while ago. Its someone different. kthx :-D

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/87FOXGTvsBLADEZ.wmv

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
87FOXGT said:
Hey guys, just thought i would post up a short but pretty sweet vid for everyone. :beer:

It is a vid of a KB vert with all the usual bolt ons going up against a steig car with basically all the same supporting mods as the KB car. Only differences in mods are mid lengths for the KB car and the steig blower for the coupe. Both are running about the same boost levels. Hell of a race. :bowdown:

Oh and before there is any confusion, no this is NOT the bladez that was on here a while ago. Its someone different. kthx :-D

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/87FOXGTvsBLADEZ.wmv

That car sounded awesome. What exhuast was that??????????? :bowdown:

87FOXGT

Established Member
Thanks guys! My exhaust setup is Bassani Mid Length Headers, Custom HBH Xpipe, and BOrla Stinger catback.

I am at 550rwhp, and the steig car is also right there hp wise though im not sure on exact numbers. I will get some pics of my vert up for you guys in a bit! Thanks for the compliments!

87FOXGT

Established Member
RollinCobrashot.jpg

IMG_1417.gif

87FOXGT

Established Member
Actually they are not too bad! Ive hit a few real bad potholes and got a few little scraps underneath but nothing too bad! Ride is still pretty decent too! And i love the look!! Thanks man!

2003 Silver

Banned
Nice run...car looks and sounds great!

I guess we can put to sleep the notion that a steig vs kb/whipple would be neck and neck until after 6,000 rpms. You pulled instantly IMO.....

BOOMER23

Established Member
what about spring iso's on your car I have a vert and want that look you got going there and its easy to decide on the springs you want but I know isolators have a lot to do with that stuff too, so help me out so mine can be hot like yours too. ha ps. i just remembered my pic in my sig.....now you see why I ask haha

Users who are viewing this thread