KC action: H/C WS6 vs. Ported Eaton 03

Cahill00SS

Established Member
Two local cars. The WS6 is a '00 with a H/C, 5.3 heads so it's no too extreme. Put down 43Xrwhp on a mial order tune.(about 20+ rwhp could still be pulled out of it.)

The Cobra has Ported Blower, Intake, Tune, Pully(not sure on the specs but its the full set) im guessing a catless X pipe, and a catback. Maybe more not sure. but 485 rwhp is what i have been told

http://quiksilva.net/dustin/stangkilr.wmv
(right click + save as)

:rolling:

Last edited:

Cahill00SS

Established Member
word, i just ad to post it here though. lol I still think the TA woulda won jeven with a better drive in the cobra just becuase of the distance the TA was pulling 4th gear +

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
the cobra guy didnt seem to be shiftin very aggressivly...it sounded good in person tho...there were alot of cars out last night and it was a nice night

Nazman

Established Member
Cahill00SS said:
word, i just ad to post it here though. lol I still think the TA woulda won jeven with a better drive in the cobra just becuase of the distance the TA was pulling 4th gear +
Have to agree. That TA just burn him a new one! Great kill for the NA brothers!

MystictealLt1

Established Member
umm i just downloaded the video and plays 10 seconds then stops? this happen to nebody else?

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Cahill00SS said:
Two local cars. The WS6 is a '00 with a H/C, 5.3 heads so it's no too extreme. Put down 43Xrwhp on a mial order tune.(about 20+ rwhp could still be pulled out of it.)

The Cobra has Ported Blower, Intake, Tune, Pully(not sure on the specs but its the full set) im guessing a catless X pipe, and a catback. Maybe more not sure. but 485 rwhp is what i have been told

http://quiksilva.net/dustin/stangkilr.wmv
(right click + save as)

:rolling:

485 rwhp??? with a full pulley set! I hope not! the lowest I have ever seen with a ported lower and upper is 500 rwhp but I guess if the tune sucks it could be possible... I am hoping when I get my ported and lower I will have at least 510 rwhp and 530 rwtq

Cahill00SS

Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
umm i just downloaded the video and plays 10 seconds then stops? this happen to nebody else?

u need to save as. if that doesn't work then i dont kno

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
485 rwhp??? with a full pulley set! I hope not! the lowest I have ever seen with a ported lower and upper is 500 rwhp but I guess if the tune sucks it could be possible... I am hoping when I get my ported and lower I will have at least 510 rwhp and 530 rwtq
i thought 485 seemed a little low to :read: but i dont know....but i do know that numbers does not win races

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I could have tied my shoes in the time it took the cobra driver to get from 2nd to 3rd in the 2nd race.

Nazman

Established Member
04orangecobra said:
Good Race, but from what I can see, the cobra should have walked him easily if he could drive, very bad shifting!
Here it comes again, same argument: The Terminator that can not be beaten! Specially by a NA car!!!

I have to dissagree with that. Did you see the bus lenghts that the TA put into that Stang?

How about when the TA driver "took it easy" with the shifting.

It was an easy kill by the TA. Trust me, Im a Ford guy, when its a clean, clear victory you have to give props where they are due.

Naz

Cahill00SS

Established Member
04orangecobra said:
Good Race, but from what I can see, the cobra should have walked him easily if he could drive, very bad shifting!

did you not notice te car + the TA put on him in 4th alone? no shifting involved there

Users who are viewing this thread