Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
RIP Ken, you were simply awesome.

1672717566413.gif

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I hope I’m wrong and that isn’t the cause, but there are a lot of instances since that started that makes you wonder. Like everyone else, I hope he’s ok.

Yup. A lot of young, healthy people developing cardiac issues all of a sudden and there’s one common denominator between them. Don’t need to be a genius to figure it out.

RIP Ken.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard he flipped his snowmobile and landed on CoVid vax needles and his heart exploded.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
That sucks, i have always enjoyed the gymkhana series. Dude lived it up

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Every car guy was jealous of what Block had access to. Audi recently opened the doors to him to let him drive just about any classic car and racecar they had ever built and they let him drive the shit out of each of an open course. Who wouldn't want that kind of job? RIP.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Well that sucks! One of the very few my younger boys followed. He burned bright through life and lived on the edge at full throttle. Condolences to the family.

rborden

Established Member
Unfortunately true however and more and more common. I am curious on the details of this snowmobile accident.
I saw an article where a physician explains what most likely happened

I doubt it has anything to do with the vax.

"The video of Damar Hamlin from a cardiologist's perspective resembled commotio cordis - a phenomenon that occurs when a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes cardiac arrest.

Timely defibrillation is life saving & prevents anoxic brain injury. I pray an AED was near," Ashby tweeted.”

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I saw an article where a physician explains what most likely happened

I doubt it has anything to do with the vax.

"The video of Damar Hamlin from a cardiologist's perspective resembled commotio cordis - a phenomenon that occurs when a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes cardiac arrest.

Timely defibrillation is life saving & prevents anoxic brain injury. I pray an AED was near," Ashby tweeted.”

Well it looks like Newsweek has it figured out then. Carry on.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Ken Block spent his good life ****ing around, and was quite good at it and made plenty of money and fame. Rest In Peace, Ken.

I found some of what he did entertaining. He eventually found out. Perhaps at 55 he should have ****ed around less and found out later?

Users who are viewing this thread