Kene Bell

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
A freind of mine had an 88 notch, bone stock 5.0 on a 225hp dual stage setup, only other thing it had was exhaus, that car was abused daily and it never split. I have seen quite a few stock 5.0's live for along time on 150+ shot

Drkhrse, can you point me in the direction fo someone who sells a powerdyne kits?

Joe

drkhrse

Established Member
Here is the best dyno run, anolog input is boost reading.

My Powerdyne is actually a ford motorsport installed by the dealer a long time ago. It was a BD-10, which has been upgraded to a BD-11. I'd have to search to find a good deal however many places carry them.

DynoRun1.jpg

big frank

Stang Freak
Established Member
A freind of mine had an 88 notch, bone stock 5.0 on a 225hp dual stage setup, only other thing it had was exhaus, that car was abused daily and it never split. I have seen quite a few stock 5.0's live for along time on 150+ shot

Drkhrse, can you point me in the direction fo someone who sells a powerdyne kits?

Joe

Joe, I know a guy that may have a Powerdyne for sale. He just switched over to a Kenne Bell. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll get with him to see for sure he is going to sell it.

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
I know this is old but I acquired a built teal cobra for my son, Kb with the works. It going back stock for him.. My plan is to put the kb on my mine (stock).. My question is. What do I do about the egr? I want to keep the motor smog legal and every thing stock, not going over 6 psi, just for show..I have had a kb on my 89 that I had, kept it smog legal and all. It was a great daily driver, but the flowzilla don't have egr provisions, do I need to put a spacer plate on it? Motor is 100 % stock(minus headers) with 29000 miles, so don't wanna hack it up.

Users who are viewing this thread