kenne bell 1.5L for sale with custom intercooler for 96 to 98 cobras

autoworx

Established Member
no the kit is no longet available. a forum member is buying it. Just recently got everything off. thanks for the inquiry

autoworx

Established Member
Hi guys so I haven't heard from the member who was going to buy it so back up for sale! Everything is off the car and ready to go.

autoworx

Established Member
sorry for the delay everyone I had a local guy interested in everything but he backed out. Apparently he didn't have any money. I will get some pictures up

autoworx

Established Member
Hi guys so I made an edit to the original posting. When he had installed the fuel rail he had put 1 inch spacers on the driver side. He had only done that because the way he designed the phenolic lower intake he couldn't put the rail all the way down. the pass side has no spacers. and after removing it from the car and comparing it to the other lower intake it only adds maybe 1/4" to the height.

Rosco

Established Member
Very interested in the blower setup! Can you send pics and info if still available to nine o nine 896 six7eghtfour. Thanks

autoworx

Established Member
So after further investigation the guy had a 2v motor. I was then talking with him about purchacing the cobra motor I have but he now changed his mind. Sorry I keep going back and forth but I will try to answer any questions you guys have. Just would be a bit easier to have someone pick up then ship

Users who are viewing this thread