Kenne Bell 2.2 (03-04 Cobra)

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Kenne Bell 2.2 with 3 pulleys (13lb,15lb,19lb) and a belt. The rotors are mint and so are the internal gears, I have pics of everything.This is an older model that has been retro fitted with a breather filter in the snout so you don't need the catch can

$2500 obo, buyer assumes shipping cost

located in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

Last edited:

TopLesss03

I am willing to buy it but do not have paypal..I could set it up if need be or if there is another method..please let me know as I am deployed buy will be home next month... Let me know what we can do...either pm me or post here please..thank u

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
I am willing to buy it but do not have paypal..I could set it up if need be or if there is another method..please let me know as I am deployed buy will be home next month... Let me know what we can do...either pm me or post here please..thank u

It doesn't have to be paypal, I accept a certified check or money order but the blower will not ship out until funds clear

If you need to contact me through email, [email protected]

03VenomBite

Established Member
It doesn't have to be paypal, I accept a certified check or money order but the blower will not ship out until funds clear

If you need to contact me through email, [email protected]

When deployed some areas you only get to see the computer once or twice a week so, if topless hasn't sent you an email he may not be able to get to one! Just to let you know.

Drazga

Established Member
i wish i would have seen this before i just spent all that money on a nitrous kit w goodies/input shaft/clutch/flywheel etc

Users who are viewing this thread