Kenne Bell 3.2LC Dyno results

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Well did the remote dyno session with Lund today. The high of the day was 756rwhp/700rwtq! That was on E85, 23* timing, 22.5psi, 76 degrees outside (maybe 85* in the shop), on a mustang dyno at 3200 ft! Pretty happy over all with the numbers. Was asking him to see if we could hit 775, but we didnt want to push it on the stock block. Built block will be coming next winter I hope! Anyway, enjoy the video! Sorry, all I have is my iPhone...

Video by Phantomhalo, on Flickr

Nevermind the smaller numbers. Those were from last fall.
image1 by Phantomhalo, on Flickr

Last edited:

- Aj -

Established Member
Nice! Looking forward to more 3.2 results

Sent from my superfast Shelby GT500

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Sorry guys, I left out the fueling part. It was on E85. That dyno is a giant heartbreaker. People that had my old mods were normally around 700rwhp but it barely broke 650. Either way, it's just s tuning tool but it makes me feel like I'm in the ball park of where I want to be....which is in front of the liter bikes;-)! Thanks all for the comments!

P.S. When someone sends you a blower with a pulley already installed make sure you double check the size...mine was sent from Kenne Bell directly with my E85 pulley installed instead of the 91 pulley as requested. Could have been really bad if I was beating on it before the tune session. (Dumb in its own right, I know. Just saying.)

Van@RevanRacing

Sorry guys, I left out the fueling part. It was on E85. That dyno is a giant heartbreaker. People that had my old mods were normally around 700rwhp but it barely broke 650. Either way, it's just s tuning tool but it makes me feel like I'm in the ball park of where I want to be....which is in front of the liter bikes;-)! Thanks all for the comments!

P.S. When someone sends you a blower with a pulley already installed make sure you double check the size...mine was sent from Kenne Bell directly with my E85 pulley installed instead of the 91 pulley as requested. Could have been really bad if I was beating on it before the tune session. (Dumb in its own right, I know. Just saying.)

The ordering process we normally install the larger of the two pulleys to start. But you listened and recalled a portion of our original dialogue about initial boost during the remote process so it "pays to listen" and you were thinking as you went through the process.

Good work.

jazz

Established Member
Awesome numbers man. Im getting mine dynoed soon too... What size pulley are you running?

Last edited:

Joewee500

Established Member
Strong numbers. Doesn't seem like much would be left in the tune with 23* timing at 22.5lbs. I'm sure it's a blast to drive.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Thanks all! I'm running the 3" pulley right now. So I can always pulley down and add a lower if need be. However, I need to build the block first. The only chance I got to open it up a little bit so far was getting on the freeway. I had my neck turned looking for cars as I was merging and punched it..bad idea. Slammed my head back more than I thought it would! Lol

Yes, thanks Van for that information prior to as well! Saved me a motor so far!

Black Cobra '99

Established Member
Great numbers, I'm sure you'll be having fun :)
The 3.2 is on my long term mod list, I wonder how much boost and power it is capable of on a built motor.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Great numbers, I'm sure you'll be having fun :)
The 3.2 is on my long term mod list, I wonder how much boost and power it is capable of on a built motor.

Their website says over 1,000rwhp, but I bet with the right motor you could easily hit 1,200. I hope to find out next spring but we will see what the budget allows for.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Finally got it out (been working nights and super busy since the dyno.) and onto open road and holy crap! The thing pulls hard! Now I have to figure out traction because what I have now is breaking loose at 80-90mph! Talk about pucker factor...lol I know our frames are pretty stout but would subframe connectors help keep it going straight? Maybe watts link?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Great numbers OP. The 3.2 is a great supercharger. One of my out of state friends just put a 3.6 KB on his 09. With all the basic bolts making 15 PSI on pump gas he made 733whp, and 635wtq.

Users who are viewing this thread