kenne bell blower

rods&pistons03

Established Member
i am thinking about moving up to the kenne bell, how many of the guys on here running the kenne bell on or around 18 psi, on stock bottom ends, do they take it well, i do know if you rape on it all the time it will of course give way, but i mean with a good tune at 18psi will it live a reasonable amount of time

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
rods&pistons03 said:
i am thinking about moving up to the kenne bell, how many of the guys on here running the kenne bell on or around 18 psi, on stock bottom ends, do they take it well, i do know if you rape on it all the time it will of course give way, but i mean with a good tune at 18psi will it live a reasonable amount of time

I don't know yet? But I can tell you in Jan when I put mine on :beer: But I think I am going to stay around 14-15 psi. On the nloc I seen where other people are running as much as 17 pounds on a stock block, I don't have a set that big yet to try it!

Last edited:

rods&pistons03

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
I don't know yet? But I can tell you in Jan when I put mine on :beer: But I think I am going to stay around 14-15 psi.
i went to the track and there was one guy running 18 psi, and another running 22 psi both on stock bottom ends but how long they are going to live is a different story

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
rods&pistons03 said:
i went to the track and there was one guy running 18 psi, and another running 22 psi both on stock bottom ends but how long they are going to live is a different story

LOL i know wha you are saying!! What kind of times where they putting up?

rods&pistons03

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
LOL i know wha you are saying!! What kind of times where they putting up?
hmm, the guy at 18 psi was at a 1/8th mile track he ran like 7.70 at 91, and the other guy was at a 1/4 mile track and he ran 11.80 on DR's

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
rods&pistons03 said:
hmm, the guy at 18 psi was at a 1/8th mile track he ran like 7.70 at 91, and the other guy was at a 1/4 mile track and he ran 11.80 on DR's

Great times, :beer: but that guy running 22 psi is nuts! unless he knows something we don't :shrug:

rods&pistons03

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Great times, :beer: but that guy running 22 psi is nuts! unless he knows something we don't :shrug:
i think he said he is on is third motor he said, but i would assume just save up and get a built one

LOKOSVT

Established Member
For those #s that they are running they seem to be kind of slow. I think the more #s you run the richer the tune, which will make you run slower. So I dont think its worth running so much psi.

ShaneN.

Established Member
stock bottom ends....18 psi..... KB's... do these guys have platinum coated horse shoes up their ass'?

ShaneN.

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
KB@18psi + stock block = BOOM!

hence the horse shoes up rear end. i thought 18 psi out of anything on the stock bottom end would have been straight forward (boom).

Users who are viewing this thread