Kenne bell boss 302 twin screw kits- 851 rwhp @ 20psi

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
I was referring to the fit and finish of everything. Nothing looked cheap or hacked together, with plenty of clearance around everything.

iTrack

Established Member
This KB posts are like spam. I'm just going to start posting what I had for lunch in its own thread.

Potato Soup

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
This KB posts are like spam. I'm just going to start posting what I had for lunch in its own thread.

Potato Soup

They are actively producing new products and keeping folks in the loop? Heaven forbid a Vendor actually develops things in a rapid fashion and INFORMS folks? I haven't seen much repetition.... :dancenana:

iTrack

Established Member
They are actively producing new products and keeping folks in the loop? Heaven forbid a Vendor actually develops things in a rapid fashion and INFORMS folks? I haven't seen much repetition.... :dancenana:

Inform, lol right

The root word is information.

Chicked Fried Steak

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The car is absolutely AMAZING! I've been daily driving it and it runs/drives like a stock car until you mash the go pedal and then the power is downright scary!

The KB crew really nailed it this setup! You guys freakin' ROCK! :rockon:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
The car is absolutely AMAZING! I've been daily driving it and it runs/drives like a stock car until you mash the go pedal and then the power is downright scary!

The KB crew really nailed it this setup! You guys freakin' ROCK! :rockon:

Do you think it is so powerful that it is actually slower on the street or on the track? Obviously the top end is insane!

My question comes from the GT 500's at the dragway running low 14's.... and them not being able to put down power out of a turn in the twistys.

Mike

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member

scary to who? 851whp applied with force on the street in normal daily traffic is beyond dangerous.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Do you think it is so powerful that it is actually slower on the street or on the track? Obviously the top end is insane!

My question comes from the GT 500's at the dragway running low 14's.... and them not being able to put down power out of a turn in the twistys.

Mike
That's because those guys go out there with a lot of power, stock tires, no suspension and no driving skills, and spin their way to 13s @ 120+
This car will not see the drag strip until cage, suspension, clutch etc is done.

scary to who? 851whp applied with force on the street in normal daily traffic is beyond dangerous.
Who said anything about driving like an idiot in traffic? I test drive high horsepower customer cars every day, and this car doesn't drive like big twin screw GT500s or Terminators. At part throttle it's just like any other stock Boss and is very manageable on the street. I can merge and pass without going into boost. It's much nicer to drive in traffic than my 700+rwhp Cobra.

Last edited:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Does the power mimic the powerband of the stock Boss'?

Is it peaky and linear or all at once?

I am thinking of going Procharger if it keeps the car as balanced and fun as mildly modified......

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread