Could you tell me what you did with the egr. I have a used kb 2.1 I want to put in my car. 1997 cobra.My inputs since recently installed KB to 97 cobra
- I’m guessing that with the BAP I don’t need a bigger fuel pump? If you run stock 6psi, you don't need it. Anything beyond 6psi -> get a new pump
- Stock, the 97 Cobra has 24lb injectors, should I install bigger? Again, more than 6psi, yes
- Is the stock MAF ok? Stock MAF should be ok for 450hp according various websites.
- What rear gears is everyone running? 3.73
- KB website says it comes with a chip, will the car need a tune afterwards? Currently running with KB chip and car works great, atleast in dyno However like stated, custom tune is better which also i'm getting ..upcoming months
Kenne Bell on a 97 Cobra
I am mulling over the idea of installing a Kenne Bell on my 97 Cobra. This is a weekend street cruiser that never sees any track. Yes, I understand that there is probably better power to be had with a centrifugal or turbo, but this is not the route I want to go. My questions for those that...