Kenner , Metairie Gathering

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm doing it in my garage. NO 8460 was just parts to the door. Twin 57's electronic boost controller upgrade and all additional parts no deletes.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
i was thinking about the hooters thing....but they have a good car show in slidell at the same time i'm already commited too.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
i'm not going to the track till my turbos are on and the big and littles come in. Pointless waste of money to go out there wheel hop and run crappy times. last time we went to slidell they had about 15 mach ones about 8 cobras and a ton of other mustangs.

COBRA504

Banned
should have came with ya`ll to the car show. I went to the track and brike my axle half shaft :fm: then some one did a hit and run on my friend 2003 cobra vert in the track parking lot. :mj: Dam what a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mj: :fm: :mj: :fm:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
COBRA504 said:
should have came with ya`ll to the car show. I went to the track and brike my axle half shaft :fm: then some one did a hit and run on my friend 2003 cobra vert in the track parking lot. :mj: Dam what a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mj: :fm: :mj: :fm:
Dang dude that sux for you and the friend. What tires were you runnin' on and what RPM was you launching?

Users who are viewing this thread