Kenner , Metairie Gathering

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
yeah....we could do a little earlier. When it gets dark it's pitch black out there. What's up screamn. Doing the lake sunday down here.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
LOL, Shaker3 is one of the bosses. I can't hide a thing on this forum. Oh well, I'll catch yall next sunday.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
I think I saw you guys today. I saw three 5.0s (not down with my mustang nomenclature) and one Silver Terminator. That was at the Wendy's on Veterans. Was that any of you?

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

I had a great time just hanging out and meeting ya'll. Brian get with me on the ITEMS we talked about A.S.A.P. Thanks!!!!! Brian the yellow mustang was calling you out. LOL!!!!!!!

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I talked to him earlier. He's blown02 here on the forum. He said he had an emergency and couldn't stop. It was a pretty good time sunday. Was a pleasure to meet another cobra owner....hope we can do it again. Fun ford weekend it gettin closer and closer. Gonna have some fun.

LS1EATR

Established Member
I am a Cobra owner, i was there WTF Brian I guess you forgot I have a Cobra!!!! Oh yea maybe it will be the fastest Cobra in Louisiana.....hmmmmm What ya think???? lol c-ya

COBRA504

Banned
brian,you must work off vets,cause I always see a cobra that color around 5;00pm pulling out the lot next to sonic. My car be in the lot across the street . Its a black 04 cobra just like lue`s but it dont have the writing on the front window.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Yep...that's me. I seen your car a few times. I work in the xerox center at my family's mortgage company. This is turning into a good thread. Finally can get a group of cobras and stangs together again. Shut up Dave. LOL. Could you imagine if you drove that thing to the lake??? LOL.

COBRA504

Banned
me & lue miss the lake sunday. :shrug: when are ya`ll going again? I would like to get all the 03-04 cobras together. :pepper: :banana: that would be nice.maybe see who burns who :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread