Kenner , Metairie Gathering

fastbird86

Established Member
so they opened up lakeshore drive again, most of us youger foke have been out at BBL (Bonnabel Boat Launch) poking fun at the the minors :poke:

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
Anyone else wanna get another meeting going again? Lakefront is coming back around and maybe we could all hook up and chill out. I'm gonna go check it out today and see what kind of people they have back around.

Hey Brian. Ike and I checked it out last sunday and it was dead. All the contruction crews took up the spot so we parked on the lake side. We stayed for about an hour and nothin'. :cuss:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
wasssssssssssssssssupppppppppp i went out there 2 weekends ago and they had people out by the fountain. Man i need a place to hang out at. BBL is where they are goin? Or does anyone else have an idea. Cause i'm down.

fastbird86

Established Member
BBL usually has people out there friday-sunday, not many though, it was packed about a mounth ago with people about 17 and youger. Mix in some alcohol and you get a fight breking out in less than 15 min. After that the crowds have been smaller.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
We need to find a new hang out for sundays . Come on. Someone can come up with something. Or how about the street races. Anyone been going to haynes lately? I say a 7 o'clock meeting on haynes and get some racing going. 7th district is shut down so no NOPD to worry about. And there are NO lights and NO one living out there.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
KB was rethunk due to the purchase of the new home and lack of racing. Why spend 3 g's when there's no one around to race. LOL.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Anyone down for a trip to no problem in donaldsonville wednesday night? I need to see some racing and i'm gonna make a drive out there.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Had a good time. I beat the piss out my car. Just couldn't get it to leave for shit and the air was HORRIBLE. Not posting times cause they were garbage. I was gonna spray it but i was wheel hopping so bad thought i was gonna break a half shaft.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Anyone up for some more sunday fun. Lakefront had some people last week. I think imma try to get out there again and chill for a change.

04cobracop

Established Member
Is anyone going to be out this weekend (01/14/06) or (01/15/06) in the New Orleans area and by the way how do you get to the Lakefront?????

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'll be out there on sunday. Across from joes crab shack around 3 o'clock. need to know where your comin from to give you directions.

04cobracop

Established Member
I'll be coming off of Veterans Blvd. I was told that once I got to the end of Veterans to make a left. Is this correct???? Is anyone going to be out there earlier than 3pm???

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Yes...take a left at the end of veterans and go down till it curves right...parking lot across from joes crab shack. If your down...don't know where your coming from...PM me and you can meet me at my house and we can ride out there. None of my boys have cobras and i never get to ride around with some. Where are you a cop at? Old friend of mine is a cop in kenner with a cobra.

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys what time are we meeting across from Joe's crab shack on sunday. I just wanted to have an idea, due to a group of friends with 03/04 cobra's wanting to come.

Users who are viewing this thread