Kentucky Guys

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I asked on kyhp about it also and they said that it might be snarf's old listing and that he never took the ad down. Is the current owner (justin whatever) selling or is that old?

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
99cobraR I saw you on nicholasville today. I was at taco bell getting lunch when you drove past (flowmasters sound a lot better in real life btw). On the way leaving I was sitting at the light by burger king and i hear what i thought to be a supercharger. Then sure enough the SY cobra comes roaring down nicholasville. Later down the road i catch up to him and see the driver. He looks like he is my age! Anyone met the guy?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
whats up guys? another KY guy here, hardly ever get on this site anymore since I don't have my L anymore, but looking for another SVT right now. I recognize a few people from this thread, but anyways, thought I'd tell everyone again to check out KYhorsepower.com if you get a chance.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I talked to the owner(Justin Cheek) and he says he is selling because he wants a 9 second fox and a truck. 26.9 is to high to me because im pretty sure he beat on that thing pretty hard. welcome back scott..im on kyhp periodically.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
FrankeSVT said:
I talked to the owner(Justin Cheek) and he says he is selling because he wants a 9 second fox and a truck. 26.9 is to high to me because im pretty sure he beat on that thing pretty hard. welcome back scott..im on kyhp periodically.

Yeah, there is a thread on there right now about it. I might call him about it, but sounds to me like he treats it like shit. I know the former owner Derek, and know he takes good care o his shit. :thumbsup:

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Also, he tried to say it's never been driven in the rain on his autotrader.com ad, thats complete bullshit. Maybe he hasn't but I know it has before he owned it, If he's going to lie about some shit like that I don't know about him.

99cobraR

Established Member
Yeah I've heard bad things about the kid, never met him though. I got the procharger on today :-D I'll finish up the install tomorrow, so hopefully the next time you hear my car you'll hear the blower AND the flows :beer:

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
The car is posted up for 24k... prolly worth a look but im pretty sure it has been abused. I wish i was in the market for one.

Congrats 99cobraR! I hope you enjoy it!

theraapster

Established Member
Not a high HP beast but I have my SVTF. Going to school at U of L right now but am in Lexington about once a month to party.

theraapster

Established Member
Believe me, I know. It was one of the hardest decisions to make to come here instead of UK. And if UK's engineering program was anywhere close to as good as the Speed School, I would have, but I am stuck here. Here are some pics

Users who are viewing this thread