Kentucky Guys

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm in Oldham County and going to Clay City within the month or before they close!

99cobraR

Established Member
its been pretty nasty out but since the install I've had a few WOT runs. I love it, its not the same car. The next mod is a solid rear :-D

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Anyone ever see a heavily modded dark blue(custom painted?) fox around Lex? Ive seen this guy around a couple times and figured you guys have seen him also.

svtar15

Drive fast,Shoot Straight
Established Member
Sup. I'm a KYHP member as well. I live off Tates Creek in Lex. I think I saw the red 99 the a while back. Here's my piece:
Img_0482.jpg

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Nice car! I think Ive actually parked next to you. I see 99cobraR a lot too, saw him today actually. I was at the Shell on Nicholasville and Southland and you drove by. I also saw another red '01 drive by while at the same place.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yeah there might be some 03/04 Cobra's in Louisville and Louisvillemustang.net but it seems the members are the younger crowd.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Black 98 Cobra Roller in the works with an 03 drivetrain or a built 4.6 with a single turbo.

It's kind of bitter sweet getting rid of it.

theraapster

Established Member
Off of Pleasent Valley Rd, which is off of US42.

Ha, I know exactly where that is. You probably know where Hempsteade is, which is where my parents live. Unfortunately, I don't think I have had the privilege of seeing your car around. I would love to check it out sometime next season.

Users who are viewing this thread