Kid attempts to steal bmw

trevkm7

Established Member
Saw this thread and it made me laugh. I know how SVT loves when things turn out the right way,so I'll just leave this here. Basically,some shirtless douche tried to steal this guys bmw,so he locked him inside the car.There is a anti theft feature which deadbolts the doors to the chassis as well. Thief caught,with pics!

Dumbass of the year award - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum

jrandy

Established Member
wow, i have never heard of anything like that before.

the look on that kids face is priceless.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
That's the first thing I do when I get to any of my friends houses, get inside their BMW! What a moron :??: lol

trevkm7

Established Member
The sad part is I bet this kids "I was drunk and thought I was at my friends house" gets him off with minimal consequences.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
The sad part is I bet this kids "I was drunk and thought I was at my friends house" gets him off with minimal consequences.

You're probably right. However, I doubt this will be his first time in a courtroom.

We can only hope the Judge has seen him previously and isn't buying his bullshit.

southfour

Established Member
uploads%2F712062195Thirsty-640x709.png

mysterio

Established Member
You're probably right. However, I doubt this will be his first time in a courtroom.

We can only hope the Judge has seen him previously and isn't buying his bullshit.

No doubt. Why did I immediately think 'pre-meditated excuse' when I read what he had to say in his defense. It was just way too convenient, and the only straw he could grasp at.

Users who are viewing this thread