killed a beemer

redline

Established Member
the wife and i were driving to a car show when a new mustang and a bmw convet. it was a 2 seater i dont know the model number.well they flew by us. when we got to the light i was right next to the bmw. it wasnt even close . so we arrive at the car show the guy followed me . he said he just got the car. he asked what you have in your cobra. just cams and whipple.wife says man you handed him his ass.

caz713

Established Member
redline said:
the wife and i were driving to a car show when a new mustang and a bmw convet. it was a 2 seater i dont know the model number.well they flew by us. when we got to the light i was right next to the bmw. it wasnt even close . so we arrive at the car show the guy followed me . he said he just got the car. he asked what you have in your cobra. just cams and whipple.wife says man you handed him his ass.

maybe it was an M roadster... fun cars, but no match for your cobra. nice kill.

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Bruse Wayne said:
:bowdown: 99 cobra

Note my comment was to the 03 Cobra owner who created the thread. But I thank you for mentioning my car for some odd reason.

I have a fully built suspension and I run a 100 shot.. I also have a built motor w/ turbo going in soon.

I love the sarcasm.. Did you pay for your car and mods in cash too? Or are you stuck with one hefty lease payment?

If you would like to go Euro vs. Euro I'll be glad to bring my W211 E55. Just let me know. :)

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
Note my comment was to the 03 Cobra owner who created the thread. But I thank you for mentioning my car for some odd reason.

I have a fully built suspension and I run a 100 shot.. I also have a built motor w/ turbo going in soon.

I love the sarcasm.. Did you pay for your car and mods in cash too? Or are you stuck with one hefty lease payment?

If you would like to go Euro vs. Euro I'll be glad to bring my W211 E55. Just let me know. :)

owned...............friggin yuppies...........think m3 is the shit......verry nice car but not almost 60k nice, if you know what i mean

C6 Vette

Established Member
stroker22 said:
owned...............friggin yuppies...........think m3 is the shit......verry nice car but not almost 60k nice, if you know what i mean

They should be a good buy if they keep the price the same when getting that 400HP V8 later this year...

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
warpd said:
I guess New Edge Cobra's are just so slow they could never hope to run with M3's.:rollseyes

:bowdown: 01 cobra

whats an M3 got to do with anything posted in this thread???

Last edited:

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
stroker22 said:

the M3 was nowhere mentioned in this thread, why are you talking about it :loser:

:lol1:

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:

nice mods, thanks for sharing although I did not ask.

What do payments have to do with anything?

E55's are nice if you are into merc's, not my thing though. congrats on sharing you're garage setup :rockon:

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Bruse Wayne said:
nice mods, thanks for sharing although I did not ask.

What do payments have to do with anything?

E55's are nice if you are into merc's, not my thing though. congrats on sharing you're garage setup :rockon:

Just curious... Previous to your statement ( :bowdown: 99 cobra), when was a 99 Cobra mentioned? I must be having an illiterate moment today. :shrug:

Last edited:

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
caz713 said:
maybe it was an M roadster... fun cars, but no match for your cobra. nice kill.

Mr. Wayne, Looks like even the M owner agreed with me.. Just cut the sarcasm and let the thread get back on topic. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread