killed a beemer

redline

Established Member
wow i didnt know that my bad story telling would cause all these arguments . so hell i need to go out out and whoop on some more beemers . and when i do you guys will get to read a bad write up again . promise to try to do a better job next time .

caz713

Established Member
redline said:
wow i didnt know that my bad story telling would cause all these arguments . so hell i need to go out out and whoop on some more beemers . and when i do you guys will get to read a bad write up again . promise to try to do a better job next time .

bimmer = bmw auto

beemer/beamer = bmw motorcycle

just fyi...

mrose75

Established Member
Blatant said:
Yeah, it's a known fact in the car world. Unfortunatly most "car guy's" don't know this.

Never knew that. Different slang spellings for BWM mean different things. :dw: Learn something new everyday......:read:

Blatant

Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Never knew that. Different slang spellings for BWM mean different things. :dw: Learn something new everyday......:read:

True that...... still learnin' myself;-)

caz713

Established Member
Blatant said:
Yeah, it's a known fact in the car world. Unfortunatly most "car guy's" don't know this.

thank you

are you in portland, oregon or portland, maine? i'm relocating to hillsboro, oregon this june...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread