killed a beemer

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
stroker22 said:
you must admit its sort of interesting to talk smack, its improving my argumenting skills alot.:beer:

:lol:

Jewls.gif

Common

Established Member
Hey Bruse......still bitter or wanna call truce?

Is that 1995 windsor cobra in your pic?

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
stroker22 said:
Hey Bruse......still bitter or wanna call truce?

Is that 1995 windsor cobra in your pic?

last thing I am is bitter

its my 95 GT with a windsor motor swap

Common

Established Member
LOL.............dammmmm i can never really get mad at you guys, in the end we all got something in common.

rocket5979

Established Member
Bruse Wayne said:
I'm stupid cause I call someone out on some BS..... why dont you and stroker22 go play, I could care less what you E-think about me Dr. Phil, you sound like a ho complaining on a damn forum.

No, not stupid at all for calling someone out on BS. The reason why I think you have acted stupidly is because the way in which you present yourself when trying to make a case. Of course, when you use the word "ho" it doesn't exactly influence me to place high regard on anything you have to say anyway. :kaboom:

rocket5979

Established Member
primetime said:
Yeah I am trying to sound like a high roller! LOL LOL Maybe if you read all the posts you will see where Bl4ckedoutc0bra mentioned how the cars that he posted are worth more than Bruce's house and then stroker kid and he started attacking me because I drive a cheap Mustang and shitty Audi. They mentioned the 200K figure, not me..... they posted pictures of things they don't even own, not me...... they have made so many comments that are just wrong, not me....... Should I keep going. Nah you will still be biased.

Now as for your comments on bumf*ck Ohio, please spare me. I took a look at Lake Vila IL and wasn't too impressed there. Avg home value of $207K and average income of $65K! Probably a high standard deviation on those averages and I am sure you are a few out from the mean. That wouldn't cut it in my area though, sorry.

Gotta busy day guys but I will try to stay tuned as much as possible. lol

If a person makes a valid point then I don't care who they are or what kind of car they drive. You seemed like you were trying to pull some sort of contest like you own some sort of expensive property or something which was not the case. Hell in that other thread I thought Bruse made more than a few valid points which is why I supported his position in that other thread. Then when I see the manner in which he maintains himself in here my opinion of him as what I thought to be an "objective person" went down the tubes with some of the smartass and dumb comments he made in here.

Hmmmm, well lets see here.....Lake Villa is how far away from metro Chicago??? Gurnee Mills is how large of a mall with how many visitors per year? The Great lakes Naval Base has how many new personnel coming through every year? Yeah, you right I live in a bumf*ck area too. :lol: Get a clue before you make yourself look entirely too dumb once again. You have just been owned, go crawl back into that dirty cave that you call a $200k+ home. :lol:

Just when it was almost safe... stir...stir...stir... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:pop:

Last edited:

primetime

Established Member
rocket5979 said:
If a person makes a valid point then I don't care who they are or what kind of car they drive. You seemed like you were trying to pull some sort of contest like you own some sort of expensive property or something which was not the case. Hell in that other thread I thought Bruse made more than a few valid points which is why I supported his position in that other thread. Then when I see the manner in which he maintains himself in here my opinion of him as what I thought to be an "objective person" went down the tubes with some of the smartass and dumb comments he made in here.

Hmmmm, well lets see here.....Lake Villa is how far away from metro Chicago??? Gurnee Mills is how large of a mall with how many visitors per year? The Great lakes Naval Base has how many new personnel coming through every year? Yeah, you right I live in a bumf*ck area too. :lol: Get a clue before you make yourself look entirely too dumb once again. You have just been owned, go crawl back into that dirty cave that you call a $200k+ home. :lol:

Just when it was almost safe... stir...stir...stir... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:pop:

I'm sorry Bob did I offend you? Not sure what your first rambling paragraph is about, as you talk about my property and then Bruce and well hold a thought there, but whatever.

Not sure how far Lake Village is from Chicago, would you like me to look? Not really concerned about the "mall" but hey I'm gald you are. A Naval Base? WTF does that have to do with anything? Well your covered if we get attacked. You got me there! Never called your area bum f*ck, as that is your reference to my township. So please don't put words in my mouth, thanks.

As for you owning me and me getting a clue, sorry I am not seeing it. I'm already at my cave as the wife and I just got back from dinner. Don't worry about me, I'm just watching some basketball(on the plasma - brag obv. lol), having a martini(Grey Goose obv.), and playing some online poker. Figured I would check this out. Maybe I will be back later or on Saturday if it is safe. I mean you really got me worried with your explorer and all! lol See ya donk.

Common

Established Member
^^^^when all else fails say something demeaning about the type of car someone drives.:rolleyes: :loser:

rocket5979

Established Member
primetime said:
I'm sorry Bob did I offend you? Not sure what your first rambling paragraph is about, as you talk about my property and then Bruce and well hold a thought there, but whatever.

Not sure how far Lake Village is from Chicago, would you like me to look? Not really concerned about the "mall" but hey I'm gald you are. A Naval Base? WTF does that have to do with anything? Well your covered if we get attacked. You got me there! Never called your area bum f*ck, as that is your reference to my township. So please don't put words in my mouth, thanks.

As for you owning me and me getting a clue, sorry I am not seeing it. I'm already at my cave as the wife and I just got back from dinner. Don't worry about me, I'm just watching some basketball(on the plasma - brag obv. lol), having a martini(Grey Goose obv.), and playing some online poker. Figured I would check this out. Maybe I will be back later or on Saturday if it is safe. I mean you really got me worried with your explorer and all! lol See ya donk.

Hehe another internet genius giving themself too much credit. Do you really think you offended anyone in here? Nope, just made yourself look like an idiot is about all.

Oh no, so I forgot to push the "enter" button a time or two to drop a line down so shoot me. :rollseyes I would rather make a grammatical error here and there than appear like a douche such as yourself.

I do not really care if you do look to see how far away I am from Chicago as it is all one big conglomeration of cities and towns around here. I mean exactly what in the hell is even in Ohio??? Ohio is about as obscure a state as Kansas is. One of those places that are so boring that you actually speed up when taking a roadtrip that happens to cross that state. It would make sense that a person such as yourself would choose to live there. As for the mall and naval base? Well, if you knew anything about economics then you would know that those two places, let alone many others, bring quite a bit of money to this area. Not just some podunk soy bean field in the middle of nowhere. No you didn't call my area bumf*ck and I never claimed you did; though you did insinuate it. I did mention the location in which you live "bumf*ck though. The truth hurts man.

At least I can tell you have SOME taste as you actually drink Grey Goose and not all that sh*t vodka.

You may want to refrain from talking shit about a vehicle that has 100 more horsepower at the wheels and runs faster than your GT (whose stock bottom end is probably close to grenading). Shit, my combo is good to hold all the way past 1,000 sans the rear end and cams so yes you should be worried about my Explorer. Hell my daily driver Lincoln LS will walk all over your Audi too. You may want to leave the cars alone as I can guarantee that you will make an even bigger fool of yourself if you try to go there.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
But audi S4 has heated seats, AWD and shitty tt motor that breaks alot, isnt that worth something guys?, primetime has made it in life, people dont be so harsh on him:rollseyes

rocket5979

Established Member
stroker22 said:
But audi S4 has heated seats, AWD and shitty tt motor that breaks alot, isnt that worth something guys?, primetime has made it in life, people dont be so harsh on him:rollseyes

My LS has heated and cooled seats. That stuff is the shit! It sounds all yuppie cushy kind of crap but once you ride in a car with em then you will never want to go back. ;-) Not too many things better than cruising down the street with the moonroof wide open and front windows down, in mid summer with the seat a$$ chillers on, with the nitrous system armed in a sleeper luxo vehicle. :rockon:

Last edited:

UrS4

Established Member
Hey rocket,

Do you ever run up in the Waukegan area? I wonder if I may have ran along side of you one day. I was a little surprised that when I was stock I couldn't pull on this newer LS that was playing with me last year. I'm sure with your current mods you would still walk me but that would be funny if you were that guy in the LS.

Common

Established Member
rocket5979 said:
My LS has heated and cooled seats. That stuff is the shit! It sounds all yuppie cushy kind of crap but once you ride in a car with em then you will never want to go back. ;-) Not too many things better than cruising down the street with the moonroof wide open and front windows down, in mid summer with the seat a$$ chillers on, with the nitrous system armed in a sleeper luxo vehicle. :rockon:

Oh i know that bro, i was just being sarcastic about this guy, apparently he got it all in life and his "european cars are the shit" attitude is pissing me off thats all

rocket5979

Established Member
UrS4 said:
Hey rocket,

Do you ever run up in the Waukegan area? I wonder if I may have ran along side of you one day. I was a little surprised that when I was stock I couldn't pull on this newer LS that was playing with me last year. I'm sure with your current mods you would still walk me but that would be funny if you were that guy in the LS.

That could be quite possible. I do run around that area and cruising around the Gurnee McD's meets during summertime. I am always up to have a little fun. It very well could have been me or my buddy when I had let him borrow the LS for a few weeks. I doubt anyone else would really run their LS hard so it almost had to have been me. No one expects the LS to do what it does even while not spraying let alone when on the juice. Speaking of juice, I just got done installing the NX remote bottle opener today finally. Now I don't have to feel to disarmed when cruising around on the street. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

rocket5979

Established Member
stroker22 said:
Oh i know that bro, i was just being sarcastic about this guy, apparently he got it all in life and his "european cars are the shit" attitude is pissing me off thats all

I knew you were being sarcastic, I just had the urge to blab about my H/C seats. Love em!

UrS4

Established Member
Hey rocket,

when are these gurnee meets, every friday night? and when to they start? I might want to stop by and take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread