killed a g/t

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Neither was mine, but I was nice and went back and cleaned it up, too late tho. Still wishing this was in SD.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
That kid in the vid...that was some funny crap. Why would you BS about your car if you know nothing about it or anything about cars.

Chances50

Established Member
That kid in the vid...that was some funny crap. Why would you BS about your car if you know nothing about it or anything about cars.

I have no clue but ive ran into some kids that do it, I was at work one day and this guy probably in his late 20's came up to me asking about my Fox I had at the time, he had a 96 gt with a Mach 460 and a 1/10 shot of nitrous and wanted to race.. my fox had a 399rwhp 331 stroker. he wouoldnt pop the hood but when he started it, it was obviously stock with flowmasters, needless to say i raced him just to prove a point he never talked to me again. then after his company left the Jobsite one of the other guys that knew him said he told them he murdered me.hahahaha

Some people just have to lie to make them feel cool i guess.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
There's a difference in calling bullshit and calling the OP an idiot.

It turns out you're not SID297 approved.

There's actually not much of a difference at all. Only an idiot would make up bullshit like that.

Regarding "SID297 Approved" - He put that there. Not me.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
wow

I have no clue but ive ran into some kids that do it, I was at work one day and this guy probably in his late 20's came up to me asking about my Fox I had at the time, he had a 96 gt with a Mach 460 and a 1/10 shot of nitrous and wanted to race.. my fox had a 399rwhp 331 stroker. he wouoldnt pop the hood but when he started it, it was obviously stock with flowmasters, needless to say i raced him just to prove a point he never talked to me again. then after his company left the Jobsite one of the other guys that knew him said he told them he murdered me.hahahaha

Some people just have to lie to make them feel cool i guess.

I always thought the Mach 460 was the sound system in the car. What is a 1/10 shot of nitrous?

Users who are viewing this thread