killed a g/t

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
so the other night i was on my way home from playing pool. like 1:30-2am. i take my exit and there this red mustang gt with big bullit wheels the window louvers and exhaust and he revs and i see the old guy laughing. im like eh i turned the bottle on before i left lets see what happens.(my car btw is a 2006v6 with xpipe, 50shot, and tune.). on green we hit it and make a first gear pass cuz the next light was right ahead and i wanted to play with him. so at the next light he revs again and launches well the road we were on always has cops on it and its a highly used road so i let him launch then make it a point to get infront before the next light and use my blinker off and on to let him know i wanted to go. well i turned right at the light and he followed we went down a bit to 15mph and i dropped it into first and flipped my arming switch well he kind of guns it then i wait for him to gun it again and when he does so do i. i yanked him by a half a car then threw it in second and he apparently shifted to cuz he dropped back to a full car. around 90-95 he let off and dropped back so i slowed down to the speed limit then he does the usual ricer fly by. made my night.

Last edited:

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
ive been hoping a sixxer who tried that crap on me would post in here somewhere. he didnt get by me, but sure did catch me off guard..

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Isn't there a BS forum section? Oh yeah.......SMACKDOWN!

Last edited:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Its entirely possible folks! Take an "old man" who prolly can't shift and its possible. I have seen his mustang run low 14's at the track.

Users who are viewing this thread