Killer Chiller FS!

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Hey guys,

I have a BNIB, never used Killer Chiller for sale. Bought it with intentions of using it during the summer, but since have decided to go another route after getting into more Auto-X and PDX style racing.

Nothing wrong with it, bought from Lethal brand new, just never put it on. Has all of the condenser and evaporator lines/fittings.

Looking for $500 shipped OBO. Might also consider partial trades! Mainly looking for an SCT SF3 or X3 with PN 3015.

10008696463_53cfca7991_b.jpg

10008576404_9c2906b3ed_b.jpg

Last edited:

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
What is the difference between the versions?

Not sure. I've never heard of any complaints with the original version. Bought it after a friend of mine got 70* IAT2s (after the supercharger) on 100* days. Whereas with an Afco Dual Pass and the Jabsco pump I'm good to see near-ambient IAT2s if not 10-20* higher.

So it definitely works! Lol.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i was just telling my buddy that i wanted to get 1 of these over the winter...heat soak is a bitch with these 2.2's

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
i was just telling my buddy that i wanted to get 1 of these over the winter...heat soak is a bitch with these 2.2's

Yeah I think these are really the only easy way to get lower IATs without running ice in the reservoirs all the time or spending a bunch of money on a rear tank setup.

H8TOLUZ

Established Member
How do these things work? I know you gotta have your ac on but where does it mount? In front of HE?

Users who are viewing this thread