Kinda newbie :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hello everyone.
Newbie to the site, although I have been a lurker on here for a while now. Decide to finally join. I don't know why I waited so long??
I own a 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3 that I bought brand new almost 3 years ago. My first Ford and first Mustang. The S550 model cars are really growing on me. I absolutely LOVE the Shelby GT350R car. Glad to be here to read and participate. Thanks! :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! We're neighbors! :)

Your '13 GHIG Roush Stage 3 sounds really nice. How many miles on it? IMO keep what you have, unless it's high mileage or you really like the S550 better. Post a photo of your car when you get a chance.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to SVTP! We're neighbors! :)
Your '13 GHIG Roush Stage 3 sounds really nice. How many miles on it? IMO keep what you have, unless it's high mileage or you really like the S550 better. Post a photo of your car when you get a chance.

Hi Cobra.
Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it. I love my Roush car. Bought it brand new in March of 2013. Bought from Ray Skillman Ford in Indiana and had it enclosed delivered to home.
I only have roughly 2,700 miles on the car. I only drive it when it is super nice out and not wet out. Mostly on the weekends and once in a while after work, if I am not working out.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Here are a couple of photos of my car.

Attachments

• 1150.jpg
    1150.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
  • 192301.jpg
    192301.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 130

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I read you reply and thought, "I've got to ask for a photo or two". And then I scroll down and walla! The photos I was hungering for. Man, that is a really gorgeous Stang. I absolutely love the paint. My favorite color. The Roush exterior treatments really pay off big dividends. Awesome ride there my friend. Continue to enjoy it! :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I read you reply and thought, "I've got to ask for a photo or two". And then I scroll down and walla! The photos I was hungering for. Man, that is a really gorgeous Stang. I absolutely love the paint. My favorite color. The Roush exterior treatments really pay off big dividends. Awesome ride there my friend. Continue to enjoy it! :)

Thank you sir. I do appreciate it. :thumbsup:
I love the car. Fell in love when I first saw/heard it too. lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome sir! Nice Roush!
How does that lime green color sit with you? Still in love with it?

Thank you Josie. I appreciate that. Yes, I LOVE the color. The Gotta Have It Green looks killer in the sunlight. Love everything about the car.
I've been thinking of throwing some VMP stuff at it to make some more power/tq. but, I also do like the S550 cars as well. Just bought a new truck, so playing around for a while. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread