King Kong Koupe track passes

408-COUPE

Established Member
Raced it quite a bit this season, but finally got some seat time with the nitrous tune up we have in it and these are my most recent runs. This is on the 125 shot. Gonna pill it up here in the next week or so and see how it likes it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-GfIQn1rQY"]YouTube- 6.12.10 TRP.m4v[/nomedia]

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Looks like you were having some fun and car sounds great... Congrats!!!

I haven't even made it to the track any this year... with a 6 1/2 year old duaghter, 3 year old son, and a wife... all my spare time is used up here lately. Not that I'm complaining, I wouldn't trade them for anything! But my son and daughter are starting to show a lot more interests to the hotrods in the garage, so I have a feeling that one fun day at the track (when it starts cooling off some) and I'll have them HOOKED!!!:rockon::burnout:

408-COUPE

Established Member
From this weekend and the last one it went 9.87, .86, .84, .83, .82, .81. all at 136/137mph.

408-COUPE

Established Member
Looks like you were having some fun and car sounds great... Congrats!!!

I haven't even made it to the track any this year... with a 6 1/2 year old duaghter, 3 year old son, and a wife... all my spare time is used up here lately. Not that I'm complaining, I wouldn't trade them for anything! But my son and daughter are starting to show a lot more interests to the hotrods in the garage, so I have a feeling that one fun day at the track (when it starts cooling off some) and I'll have them HOOKED!!!:rockon::burnout:

Thanks man. Nothin wrong with a little family time! I bet if you take them for a little cruise down the street, they will get interested REAL quick. Good luck and post up your videos when you race.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Good passes bro. A few of us from Tulsa are coming up to the city to roll with some of the 1% guys in a few weeks. I better see your King Kong Koupe out there

Users who are viewing this thread