93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
If you do whats the stance consist of? it looks clean/nice
mysticcobra.jpg

'96 Cobra

Cool Raul
Established Member
his name is ju015dd and i agree he has one of the best mystics on here... not sure of his setup though...

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Used to belong to a guy on here and i cant remember his sn right now but he sold it a while back.

he never sold it, he still has it.

i'm pretty positive it is either Eibach pro-kit or H&R Super Sports...more likely it is the Super Sports.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
yeap that's my baby. mods are in sig. with no isos on the front.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
How you guys know it's even his? it's a Lowered mystic with chrome Saleens. I bet there's at least 200 with the same setup.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL...I didn't even see you post that. LOL

I hope it didn't come across the wrong way. LOL

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
yeap that's my baby. mods are in sig. with no isos on the front.

dude that sh** is tight. I just picked up my mystic today. 71k miles. All stock except for dynomax cat back. Oh and I got a smokin deal $7500. Interior needs a little tlc. pretty much new seats is all but dang good deal other then that. I just need to find some chrome saleens. I saw pics of your car and knew that was exactly how I wanted mine. My friend in the Air Force had a mystic on chrome saleens and I have wanted one ever since. Clean car my friend

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
dude that sh** is tight. I just picked up my mystic today. 71k miles. All stock except for dynomax cat back. Oh and I got a smokin deal $7500. Interior needs a little tlc. pretty much new seats is all but dang good deal other then that. I just need to find some chrome saleens. I saw pics of your car and knew that was exactly how I wanted mine. My friend in the Air Force had a mystic on chrome saleens and I have wanted one ever since. Clean car my friend

thanks man

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
thanks man

NP anythime. hey I just ordered some eibach sportline with MM 4 bolt caster camber plates. do you have any clearence issues? Are those authentic saleens because i was thinking of ordering the 18x9 replicas with the saleen center caps.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
NP anythime. hey I just ordered some eibach sportline with MM 4 bolt caster camber plates. do you have any clearence issues? Are those authentic saleens because i was thinking of ordering the 18x9 replicas with the saleen center caps.

I have slight rubbing at full turn on the front but I have no isos either. And they are reps, with saleen center caps. What struts and shocks are you gonna go with?

Users who are viewing this thread