Know this mystic?

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
I was going to stick with stock for now. You suggest other wise? as far as adjustable shocks i wouldnt know how to adjust them anyways

Last edited:

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
Bro just to ask how is the ride quality, cause here where i live there is allot of bumps.

Now that I have bumped the rear shocks down to setting 5 I am having no probs at all. ride is pretty damn good for a lowered car.

ARdoller

Established Member
do you notice any difference in ride quality with no isolators in the front? is it any noticeably rougher? do you hear any kind of squeaking or grinding from the metal on metal?

im getting H&R's within the next few weeks, and i may have em installed without the front iso's so id like to know if it rides any different.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
do you notice any difference in ride quality with no isolators in the front? is it any noticeably rougher? do you hear any kind of squeaking or grinding from the metal on metal?

im getting H&R's within the next few weeks, and i may have em installed without the front iso's so id like to know if it rides any different.

It is not my dd so I don't drive it everyday, but I do not notice any noises coming from the front at all. the rear is a different story though....... Little bit of squeaking coming from back there, and don't have a clue what it is.

ARdoller

Established Member
does it ride any more rough, like do you feel the bumps a lot more? i mean these cars already have a somewhat bumpy ride to it, but i guess its not anything noticeable without the iso's?

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
it is no different without the isos, some here a little more sqeaks and such but I have now complaints what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread